NBA Draft 2017 Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Draft 2017 Poll

No one can predict who Masai will pick so I'd suggest basing your decision on whom you'd like the raptors to pick (within reason - e.g. not Fultz).
    Jonah Bolden
    9.52%
    TJ Leaf
    0.00%
    Semi Ojeleye
    42.86%
    OG Anunoby
    19.05%
    Ike Anigbogu
    0.00%
    DJ Wilson
    9.52%
    Jordan Bell
    4.76%
    Terrance Ferguson
    9.52%
    Harry Giles
    4.76%
    Other (specify in comments plz)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Yes yes yes ty op for this poll!
    Semi is my pick of course!

Comment

Terrance Ferguson...hopefully a Terrance that doesn't disappoint us for years! lol

Comment

I'm not going to vote in this as I've pretty much ignored basketball since the Raptors got eliminated. I took that one hard. I'm less informed about this draft than any draft since probably pre-Bargnani. So yeah, I'm just going to be good with whoever Masai takes.

Comment

semi
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

I'll vote OG and hope he slips.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I think the poll closes at 7.

Comment

Even having watched these guys profiles on DraftExpress, I still find it very hard to know what'd be best.

I'd definitely love it most if there were some miracle chance of finding a wing player that could come in and give us some useful production in place of 'Shopping-Spree-Dog' Carroll. So I lean towards OG, Semi, Ferguson. Can't say well enough to vote though and what I've learned through Masai is it never goes the way I expect. So yeah, in keeping with what seems to be a low voter turnout, I'm gonna abstain from the vote and trust that Masai and his team know a fuck of a lot more than I do.

.... hopefully this avoidance of the polls won't lead to four more years of Trump.

Comment

Voted OG although I doubt he'll be there... hoping for him, the ferguson, Giles, or trade back

Comment

Working...
                  X