No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OG deserves that we use the proper thread.

The guy sure looks ready to me, ready to become one of the better 2-way players in the league.

Comment

• Can OG average 20+ppg this season? Heck, can the Raptors offense produce enough shot attempts to keep all these guys happy? Nick has work to do.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        OG deserves that we use the proper thread.

The guy sure looks ready to me, ready to become one of the better 2-way players in the league.
        No need to temper your expectations. You can go ahead and say top 10 2-way players.

Comment

OG deserves that we use the proper thread.

MIP candidate.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Can OG average 20+ppg this season? Heck, can the Raptors offense produce enough shot attempts to keep all these guys happy? Nick has work to do.
            He’s looking like a shoe in for 20 ppg at this point. Might be 19.2 or so, but I’d prob put money in the over.

Comment

He’s looking like a shoe in for 20 ppg at this point. Might be 19.2 or so, but I’d prob put money in the over.
              Will be interesting to see because he's worked on his iso moves, but the offense is all about pushing the ball down the other teams throat. Going to be a fun year.

Comment

Working...
              X