Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Damian Lillard btw liked Jeff Fisher's report of OG being dissatisfied with his role in Toronto's pecking order.
    Dame can sit on his max contract and like all the reports of players he wished he could play with on the way to another losing season.

Comment

Damian Lillard btw liked Jeff Fisher's report of OG being dissatisfied with his role in Toronto's pecking order.
      OG for Simons then.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

OG for Simons then.
        no

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

no
          +1
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I am sure that isn't considered tempering but almost.

Comment

• Could there be a pecking order? No one told Bouch I guess. Pass it around til theres an open shot. If a guys hot feed him. There shouldn’t be a pecking order with this starting 5

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                Could there be a pecking order? No one told Bouch I guess. Pass it around til theres an open shot. If a guys hot feed him. There shouldn’t be a pecking order with this starting 5
                Pecking order = $$$. This isn’t high school sports. This is a multi-billion dollar global business. There are literally millions of dollars at stake depending on your stats and whether you’re perceived as a starter, bench guy, scorer, defender, shooter, rim protector, etc… The player agents are also getting paid from that and make sure their clients are well aware of pecking order.

Winning also = $$$, but not so direct to the player. The key is to find the balance between making guys sacrifice pecking order for team wins and hopefully that translates to the same individual compensation as if they had been selfish stat padders on a lesser winning team.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                  Could there be a pecking order? No one told Bouch I guess. Pass it around til theres an open shot. If a guys hot feed him. There shouldn’t be a pecking order with this starting 5
                  there is always some form of a pecking order at least in terms of offensive usage.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

meet me over in the Everything 2022 off season forum......things are heating up...we need to focus

Comment

It can't be just #7.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

It can't be just #7.
                            Josh Hart?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Josh Hart?
                              If Mathurin falls to 7 maybe we bite. And yes Hart would have to be included, but he's there for salary and not the deal breaker. It's who is available at 7.

Comment

I am in pursuit of Margot Robbie so what?! I can announce it to the world but it's still not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X