Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw
    replied
    OG must have known these discussions were going on over the past few weeks. He play was so off that reporters were asking if he was injured or sick (which they correctly denied). That must mess with a team

Leave a comment:

• G____Deane
    replied
    Just Is wrote: View Post
    Gonna miss this guy a LOT. Will continue to see what he becomes after leaving.
    I'll miss him but I think he is what he is and I'm actually glad we won't be paying him 40M a year here.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    What about Scarves?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    Gonna miss this guy a LOT. Will continue to see what he becomes after leaving.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    get that garbage out of here I tampered my expectations years ago lol

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Bye funny dude.
    My 2nd fave Raptor next to 4.

Good luck and pls take it easy on Scottie everytime we play you.

Leave a comment:

• G____Deane
    replied
    Buh bye OG, thanks for the memories.
    Imagine of they teach you handles ...

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    OG...will miss u.
    Wish u all the best.
    Knicks uniform is gonna make me really sad.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    G____Deane wrote: View Post
    He was All-Defensive second team last season, and he’s making a convincing argument he should be first team this time around.

“I hope [people are noticing],” said Anunoby. “I think I get better every year, so I hope people notice.
    All defense typically goes to guys that are on top team defenses. Raptors will need to be in the top 5, maybe top 7 for him to get noticed I think. We are 12th right now. So have a ways to go.

Leave a comment:

• G____Deane
    replied
    He was All-Defensive second team last season, and he’s making a convincing argument he should be first team this time around.

“I hope [people are noticing],” said Anunoby. “I think I get better every year, so I hope people notice.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

That's what I hope is happening. We're definitely showcasing Pascal, I just hope it's for a trade and not Darko's new theory on how we should be playing.
    5.0 offense.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

If you are trying to trade Pascal, then you have to tilt the system towards making Pascal play his best. Short term pain, long term gain.
    That's what I hope is happening. We're definitely showcasing Pascal, I just hope it's for a trade and not Darko's new theory on how we should be playing.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Trade Pascal and Scottie will get his early season edge back. Make it HIS team. Darko has reverted us back to Pascal's team.
    If you are trying to trade Pascal, then you have to tilt the system towards making Pascal play his best. Short term pain, long term gain.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

My god man scroll up and read my post.

If you give OG 16 shots per game he will score 20 pts per game. He does that basically every time he gets 16+ shots.

Scroll up a little further and you'll see that Brooks is underpaid for his current level of play because he signed his contract after an entire career of not being good. He's having his best year ever by a long shot. Makes no sense to compare the deal he signed in the offseason to what OG will get paid next offseason because OG has been really good his whole career, not just the 15 games this season like Brooks.

Brooks has been a below average 3pt shooter until this season, so Houston got really lucky with the 3 part in 3&D. I'm fine targeting guys we think can make that jump but we should be adding them to a team with OG so our team actually gets better not just slightly cheaper.
    I suppose Precious is/was the cheaper 3&D guy who was supposed to replace OG... but his 3-pt shot never materialized and his basketball IQ is scary bad, at times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X