No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In many drafts you can tank hard and not come out with a prospect this good.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      I think this guy should start at the 3 spot by next season.
      Me too
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The front section of RR is advocating switching him out for Norman right now... at least giving it a try to see if it will spark Norm a little to come off the bench.

Comment

• Norms been playing a lot better, he’s fine in the starting lineup. OG’s minutes should remain low until at least January where it will have been a year after the injury. This is a long term situation. We don’t need to rush him along.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            Norms been playing a lot better, he’s fine in the starting lineup. OG’s minutes should remain low until at least January where it will have been a year after the injury. This is a long term situation. We don’t need to rush him along.
            Agree 100%

Comment

• Norm is gone 2 to 4 weeks.The question now is if he comes back as a starter or off the bench?OG may decide this for them with his play.

Comment

Why wait? Not like Norm or CJ are doing anything to hold onto the starting 3 spot.

Comment

• I'd start OG with Norm out. Doesn't have to play 30mpg (maybe low 20s) but I don't want CJ to start because if he does we'll have zero outside shooting in the bench unit.

Comment

• I'd like to see OG start as well, but a part of me wants to see CJ get a shot first. I want to see the potential of what could be (on paper) our best offensive line up.

Comment

• If OG can develop a little more offense (and he will), the prospects of an OG-demar duo have me excited as lowry declines. Very smart team defensive player that can help hide derozans lack of D to extend our window. I know positivity isn't en vogue today, but OG is definitely one positive going forward

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        If OG can develop a little more offense (and he will), the prospects of an OG-demar duo have me excited as lowry declines. Very smart team defensive player that can help hide derozans lack of D to extend our window. I know positivity isn't en vogue today, but OG is definitely one positive going forward
                        I think we're about to see a lot of it with Powell out
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

If OG can develop a little more offense (and he will), the prospects of an OG-demar duo have me excited as lowry declines. Very smart team defensive player that can help hide derozans lack of D to extend our window. I know positivity isn't en vogue today, but OG is definitely one positive going forward
                          Personally, I can't see Masai ever building around an OG-DeMar pairing, when Lowry declines. I think a clear cut separation between the old and new players (a.k.a. teardown and rebuild) is in order.

Lowry, DeRozan, Ibaka, Miles, etc. out.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            I think we're about to see a lot of it with Powell out
                            Could be a blessing. By 2018-19 the hope of is one of Powell or Miles needs to move on, and we all love Masai's ability to make trades. Time to throw the kid in the deep end.

Comment

Could be a blessing. By 2018-19 the hope of is one of Powell or Miles needs to move on, and we all love Masai's ability to make trades. Time to throw the kid in the deep end.
                              If we throw him in the deep end and he tears his acl again we’ll regret it as a franchise for a long time. We need to take it slow, it’s not worth a couple wins here or there. If he hadn’t been injured I would be calling for him to be playing 40 minutes a game but he’s just not physically ready for it.

I agree though, I think he’s the best small forward on our roster. He’s a competent enough shooter, good rebounder and excellent defender.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                If we throw him in the deep end and he tears his acl again we’ll regret it as a franchise for a long time. We need to take it slow, it’s not worth a couple wins here or there. If he hadn’t been injured I would be calling for him to be playing 40 minutes a game but he’s just not physically ready for it.

I agree though, I think he’s the best small forward on our roster. He’s a competent enough shooter, good rebounder and excellent defender.
                                I'm not asking him to play 40 a game, just 25 for awhile. I doubt the difference in 18 to 25 minutes causes an ACL tear, those can happen at any time, even non contact practice drills.

Comment

Working...
                                X