Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KeonClark wrote: View Post

    Well, that was a long time ago
    It all comes down to perspective. For instance, those four bounces on the rim last night felt like an eternity and aged me a few years.

    One good question to ask is if/when he's ready to come back in the playoff will he give them much given his layoff? A young player, a high pressure situation, a long layoff... I'm not expecting much personally. Its not fair for the kid.

    Comment


    • Apollo wrote: View Post

      It all comes down to perspective. For instance, those four bounces on the rim last night felt like an eternity and aged me a few years.

      One good question to ask is if/when he's ready to come back in the playoff will he give them much given his layoff? A young player, a high pressure situation, a long layoff... I'm not expecting much personally. Its not fair for the kid.
      True, but asking for more than we got from Fred and Norm is...pretty do able
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post

        True, but asking for more than we got from Fred and Norm is...pretty do able
        It depends on what you're asking from him. If you're expecting him to knock down shots then don't hold your breath.

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post

          It depends on what you're asking from him. If you're expecting him to knock down shots then don't hold your breath.
          Again, if you're asking him to knock down as many shots as norm and fred...

          I just think it's a case of our bench depth being so poor lately, what do you got to lose, not sure how he would make the bench worse or throw off the chemistry or anything
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • We know he travelled to Philly a few days ago. No sense doing that if he wasn't close. I say he plays this series and maybe sooner than later

            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post

              Again, if you're asking him to knock down as many shots as norm and fred...

              I just think it's a case of our bench depth being so poor lately, what do you got to lose, not sure how he would make the bench worse or throw off the chemistry or anything
              I think Norm is the guy who won't see the light of day again when OG returns.

              Comment


              • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                Again, if you're asking him to knock down as many shots as norm and fred...

                I just think it's a case of our bench depth being so poor lately, what do you got to lose, not sure how he would make the bench worse or throw off the chemistry or anything
                Yeah I just want him to soak up backup minutes at the 3/4. Zero expectations other than defense.

                Comment


                • My sources tell me OG is off the injured list. Any confirmation?

                  Comment


                  • Puffer wrote: View Post
                    My sources tell me OG is off the injured list. Any confirmation?
                    Is your source Abbas?

                    Comment


                    • Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

                      Is your source Abbas?
                      Ha Ha. No my duaghter just texted the info to me. Don't know where she heard it but she has been following the playoffs pretty well. She pointed me to Danny's Green Room episode with Jack Armstrong, recorded yesterday. Great episode, as you might expect.
                      Last edited by Puffer; Tue May 14th, 2019, 08:53 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Nurse JUST said one more week before really seeing him able to move around and even see a start date in the distance. Sounds like a couple of weeks.

                        Comment


                        • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Nurse JUST said one more week before really seeing him able to move around and even see a start date in the distance. Sounds like a couple of weeks.
                          Yeah, I saw that statement. That's why I was asking for confirmation. My girl wouldn't have dreamed it, but she might have misunderstood something said or written.

                          Comment


                          • Puffer wrote: View Post

                            Yeah, I saw that statement. That's why I was asking for confirmation. My girl wouldn't have dreamed it, but she might have misunderstood something said or written.
                            Saw a post on reddit that said he wasnt on the injury report. Mustve been floating around out there.

                            Comment


                            • Nurse was on Prime Time... there were complications with OG's surgery. He got some type of infection. A 1 hour surgery took more than 3. OG is most likely not available against the Bucks... but should be by the finals.

                              Comment


                              • planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Nurse was on Prime Time... there were complications with OG's surgery. He got some type of infection. A 1 hour surgery took more than 3. OG is most likely not available against the Bucks... but should be by the finals.
                                Damn. Makes sense of why he's been gone so long. Poor guy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X