Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I say as soon as OG is good to go, you play him. Especially in first halves, give him a shot. But can't let the extra available player bait you into playing bench-heavy lineups again. That would be a huge mistake.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

    Comment


    • So it sounds like our man OG is suiting up tonight.

      Comment


      • Apollo wrote: View Post
        So it sounds like our man OG is suiting up tonight.
        We might finally be reaching our final form!
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • OG is there to spell Kawhi defensively if he's in foul trouble...same for green..... he's a massive addition. The warriors don't like big, fast defenders (nobody does) OG supplies that for Toronto. Glad he's back.

          Comment


          • Superjudge wrote: View Post
            OG is there to spell Kawhi defensively if he's in foul trouble...same for green..... he's a massive addition. The warriors don't like big, fast defenders (nobody does) OG supplies that for Toronto. Glad he's back.
            For sure glad he is back....

            OG has not had the year he had hoped for...

            His dad passed away and that hung on him for a while. To be expected. He is the baby in the family and they seem to take it the hardest.
            Then he got hurt....
            He came back and just as he was rounding into form he had an appendicitis .. and it there were complications to boot. He has more than his share of bad luck this year.

            Heres hoping he can add some quality minutes to afford the big horses some more rest and help the team to wins.

            Cmmmmmmooooooooooon OG !

            Comment


            • I'm really hoping kid can have a good game if he plays. After a year he had some good karma is deserving.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

              Comment


              • DanH wrote: View Post

                We might finally be reaching our final form!
                And I won't shed a tear if we never see Durant suit up in a Warriors jersey again.

                Are the planets aligning?

                Comment


                • Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  OG is there to spell Kawhi defensively if he's in foul trouble...same for green..... he's a massive addition. The warriors don't like big, fast defenders (nobody does) OG supplies that for Toronto. Glad he's back.
                  As long as he doesn't try anything too fancy off the dribble, he's a nice addition. That... and make your wide open 3's.

                  Comment


                  • That gives the Raptors another option off the bench. I don't think he will see many mins as he has been away all playoffs and similar to Cousins, he will need some time to adjust to the speed and intensity of playoff (NBA Finals) basketball.

                    Comment


                    • Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                      That gives the Raptors another option off the bench. I don't think he will see many mins as he has been away all playoffs and similar to Cousins, he will need some time to adjust to the speed and intensity of playoff (NBA Finals) basketball.
                      Given that his injury wasn't lower body I think he's more likely to be able to do something than Boogie was.

                      Comment


                      • Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                        That gives the Raptors another option off the bench. I don't think he will see many mins as he has been away all playoffs and similar to Cousins, he will need some time to adjust to the speed and intensity of playoff (NBA Finals) basketball.
                        Well, if he takes the Norm/McCaw minutes from game 1, that's just 12 minutes.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

                        Comment


                        • Norm does well with his minutes though.

                          Comment


                          • Can he please get even 3 minutes of floor time in Game 5 just so that he can actually say he played (for the winning team) in the finals. I'm sure he'll get plenty more opportunity in the future with the Raptors, but this being the team's first time, and him having such a rough year, I hope he gets at least a few minutes. If Jodie Meeks and Patrick McCaw can get spot non-garbage minutes these playoffs, then I'm sure a rusty OG can handle it too.

                            Comment


                            • Chefff wrote: View Post
                              Can he please get even 3 minutes of floor time in Game 5 just so that he can actually say he played (for the winning team) in the finals. I'm sure he'll get plenty more opportunity in the future with the Raptors, but this being the team's first time, and him having such a rough year, I hope he gets at least a few minutes. If Jodie Meeks and Patrick McCaw can get spot non-garbage minutes these playoffs, then I'm sure a rusty OG can handle it too.
                              he will check in to a standing ovation and chants of his name in garbage time now game 5. book it
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                              Comment


                              • Hope kid is doing ok. I don't see him with Larry OB anywhere. or maybe he's just lowkey
                                Last edited by MixxAOR; Sat Jun 15th, 2019, 01:35 PM.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X