No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Wright is still eligible to go but not Bruno ( unless he wants to go as he should! he got a rookie 2 years younger then him itching to hit the court after his injury and Bruno got to be ready to fight for a spot come training camp or be buried on the bench again).

Comment

• $515 CDN for flight and hotel from July 7th-10th, be able to catch two games... that's pretty sweet

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
        what are the rules of eligibility?
        After 3 yrs the player/agent/nbapa/ team all have to agree. So Bruno has to consent, if the raps ask him. Bebe did not play last yr but he practiced and watched. He had already played 3 yrs.
        The other guys are still eligible but I doubt norm plays. Not even sure about Delon but he might bc he missed so much time last yr. It's not a bad idea to showcase/integrate fvv and use roster spots to scout two-way/905 potential.
        I really want Bruno to play but hard to say.
        Glad you guys are into summer league. Someone want to start a thread? (I'm on mobile).

Comment

• Depending what happens with re-signings at the 3/4 position this summer, there's a very real possibility that the team has minutes for him next season. He may not be spending as much time in the G League as some are suggesting.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
            I was thinking that originially... But he can be used as a pretty good benchmark for players coming into the league, and a couple minutes here and there helps chemistry and development.
            JV was mvp his 2nd yr and didn't play again. Ross was crap that yr (his 2nd) and did not return either.
            They usually only play 2 yrs, unless they are a project. I can't think of anyone that has played 4 yrs? Good question.

Comment

• I assume Bruno will play, it only benefits his development. Siakam, Poeltl and VV will play. Delon is up in the air, but I could see him playing. Norm, I highly doubt he plays.

Comment

• Adrien Payne has played lvsl 3 times and 19 games. Bebe 15.
                There's a bunch of guys that have played 20-30 games but not as 1st Rd picks on the same rookie contract. They usually get cut and another team takes a flier. PJ Tucker is one such player. Patrick O'Bryant is probably the biggest bust as a top 10 pick that has played 5 times, with 3 different teams.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  I assume Bruno will play, it only benefits his development. Siakam, Poeltl and VV will play. Delon is up in the air, but I could see him playing. Norm, I highly doubt he plays.
                  You're probably right. I hope Bruno plays but I wanted bebe last yr too. Bit different, especially with poeltl.
                  I would love to see Bruno dominate some of the high profile guys like Ingram.
                  We will have a good test vs the nuggets. They could send Murray, juancho, Lyles, Lydon, Beasley, mudiay, morris and cancar.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    I'm excited to see the progress in our young players. Delon was saddled by that shoulder injury last year, I'm hoping for big changes this year.

If this franchise is looking to pivot, at least two of Norm, Delon, Poeltl, and Siakam have to have a really good summer of development.
                    I doubt Norm goes to summer league, probably Delon as well. Both have little to gain from playing and getting injured in both summer leagues really hurt Delon's career thus far tbh.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/BlakeMurp...74311246163968

We need SL thread

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/IAmDPick/...79924999159808

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          I doubt Norm goes to summer league, probably Delon as well. Both have little to gain from playing and getting injured in both summer leagues really hurt Delon's career thus far tbh.
                          Everytime you step on the basketball court you can get injured but if you are a player that is still looking to expend his role and skills on an NBA team , it is in your interest to find the best environment to do so. Wright injury was a unfortumate one but he still need to work on his shot and there is no better to do so against an inferior competition.

Comment

• Pumped for this pick - fantastic prospect to land at 23. Bring on the hybrid forwards!

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gde94k95wgw

Re-live the moment - frig yes!

Comment

• I didn't watch the vertical draft show so here's the section on OG. No one knows more about this kid than Tom Crean so great insight.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/streamab...p_player/6mls1

Comment

Working...
                                X