• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    what you do is tweet] copy tweet link /tweet]

no need to embed
    it was instagram

Comment

• Fuck! What a tough break, bad luck comes in 3. News reporting, he should be back in 2 weeks so maybe 2nd round he should be ready.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post

it was instagram
        My bad
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This kid can't catch a break this year! Appendicitis!
          He lost a parent at the start of the season, and an organ at the end of the season. Rough year indeed
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

it was instagram
            You can use "ig" in the tag instead of "tweet" to post an instagram post. Same as twitter.. post the link not the embedded text.

Comment

• Dudes getting his appendix out? Fuck, he won't be back soon. That sucks, he was playing good ball... better than the stats show.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                Dudes getting his appendix out? Fuck, he won't be back soon. That sucks, he was playing good ball... better than the stats show.
                True. His year-long stats were terrible, but the last 10 games were not so terrible. Problem is still that he's just so inconsistent. You can't be rolling the dice hoping for a guy to find his game in the playoffs.

Comment

• Any updates on OG? When is he coming back. Not saying we'd be in a different situation then we are right now but he sure as hell wouldn't hurt. I really thought we'd see huge improvments this year with OG, more have a breakout year like Pascal. Honestly wasn't expecting Pascal to breakout like he did this year.

Comment

• Please come back OG Anunoby. I won't say you're our only hope but we could definitely use you.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Please come back OG Anunoby. I won't say you're our only hope but we could definitely use you.
                      Do we have any updates, is he close? I don't think we need him for more than a few minutes a game, but he sure would help the rotations.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post

Do we have any updates, is he close? I don't think we need him for more than a few minutes a game, but he sure would help the rotations.
                        A few weeks ago Nurse said he was a long way away.

Comment

• Its a bummer if he can't play. I think he could help Kawhi get breathers, by subbing in and play hard defense. Added bonus of forcing our other vets to shoot and create offense.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                            Its a bummer if he can't play. I think he could help Kawhi get breathers, by subbing in and play hard defense. Added bonus of forcing our other vets to shoot and create offense.
                            I really like the bolded part. These guys have to take shots.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

I really like the bolded part. These guys have to take shots.
                              And not shoot bricks every shot like shooters touch baby!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

A few weeks ago Nurse said he was a long way away.
                                Well, that was a long time ago
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X