Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Nurse was on Prime Time... there were complications with OG's surgery. He got some type of infection. A 1 hour surgery took more than 3. OG is most likely not available against the Bucks... but should be by the finals.
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Was really starting to wonder. Was searching for other athlete's return times after appendectomies and it seems like the average is three weeks.. with a lot of hockey players pushing it to 2 weeks or 8 days. Different culture obviously. I almost posted that link earlier but legit did not want to start a wave of Spursian-vs-Kawhi-like-"why he no play????"-team-chemistry-destroying-infighting. But this makes more sense if so.. What a tough, tough year for this young man. Would be really nice if there were a substantial silver-lining coming his way. (or a gold one) ....

WHO THE F WAS THE DOC THAT DID THE SURGERY???? smh.
    Shouldn't they have the best doctors money can buy?? How does that happen?

I have no medical knowledge ... but I can shake my fist at clouds.

Comment

• Very doubtful that this was caused by malpractice. Hospitals are very cautious of infection control and most especially Surgeons who are always careful of being sued for negligence.

Most likely his appendix burst causing peritonitis(infection of his abdominal wall) or he already had abscess. Thus, instead of Laparoscopic (small incision), he may have undergone an Open Appedectomy surgery. Recovery time is longer especially he is an athlete.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Very doubtful that this was caused by malpractice. Hospitals are very cautious of infection control and most especially Surgeons who are always careful of being sued for negligence.

Most likely his appendix burst causing peritonitis(infection of his abdominal wall) or he already had abscess. Thus, instead of Laparoscopic (small incision), he may have undergone an Open Appedectomy surgery. Recovery time is longer especially he is an athlete.
        This is the most intelligent post you've ever made...
        I love it when you talk about something other than Fred.
        Or Nurse.
        Or Derozan.
        Over.
        And Over.
        And Over.
        Keep up the good work.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

This is the most intelligent post you've ever made...
          I love it when you talk about something other than Fred.
          Or Nurse.
          Or Derozan.
          Over.
          And Over.
          And Over.
          Keep up the good work.
          Post 1217 was just noise coming from the claw....everything else (you mentioned) are music to my ears

Comment

Post 1217 was just noise coming from the claw....everything else (you mentioned) are music to my ears
            I can't wait until your 800th time posting about how complications with OG's surgery weren't the doctor's fault ... lol

Comment

I can't wait until your 800th time posting about how complications with OG's surgery weren't the doctor's fault ... lol
              Nah, I don’t get paid for some medical bullshit....people are more interested of Fred the midget, Nurse the chemist and the late no.10

Comment

Nah, I don’t get paid for some medical bullshit....people are more interested of Fred the midget, Nurse the chemist and the late no.10
                Wait ... you're getting paid for this?

Your relentlessness makes more sense now.

Comment

Wait ... you're getting paid for this?

Your relentlessness makes more sense now.
                  Only those of us that are mercilessly positive are the paid posters....speaking of which, my May cheque is late arriving ....

Comment

• OG still out tomorrow.
                    Been 5 over weeks now...
                    come on back man.
                    we need all hands on deck.

Comment

OG still out tomorrow.
                      Been 5 over weeks now...
                      come on back man.
                      Any chance the appendectomy was fabricated and hes been training like a madman to bring some firepower when our collective back is against the wall?

Comment

OG still out tomorrow.
                        Been 5 over weeks now...
                        come on back man.
                        At this point he could be rusty as hell and still provide more meaningful minutes than Danny and Fred combined

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post

At this point he could be rusty as hell and still provide more meaningful minutes than Danny and Fred combined
                          I still believe in Danny. I do not believe in fred
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I still believe in Danny. I do not believe in fred
                            Yeah you're right, I have a feeling he'll have a decent game tomorrow. Hopefully knock down a couple threes and open up the floor for Siakam and Kawhi

Comment

• OG could really help us right now. All we'd need is 6 minutes per half playing balls out, giving each of Kawhi & Pascal 3 minute breaks. Also gives another defender who is athletic enough to bother Giannis.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                OG could really help us right now. All we'd need is 6 minutes per half playing balls out, giving each of Kawhi & Pascal 3 minute breaks. Also gives another defender who is athletic enough to bother Giannis.
                                5+weeks is loooong for an athlete returning from an appendectomy from what I’ve been able to find, let alone during the most important playoff run in franchise history. It must have went VERY poorly.

Also strange... I saw someone post on Instagram like a week ago this video clip of OG sitting at a table while sort of pop&locking dancing. He looked pretty mobile there... (haven’t been able to re-find it.)

anyhow...not sure what it’s gonna take to get cleared. But hell ... we could use an Anunoby like the rebel force needed a Kenobi. ... (maybe now that he’s disappeared he’ll become more powerful than we can possibly imagine?)

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Mon May 20, 2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X