Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Any chance the appendectomy was fabricated and hes been training like a madman to bring some firepower when our collective back is against the wall?
    apperntly he got an infection the regular surgery take one hour. OG was under for 3 hours. I think he appendix actually burst compared to just having to be removed.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• He looked pretty good on the sidelines. Then again, I’d look pretty good on the sidelines too

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

apperntly he got an infection the regular surgery take one hour. OG was under for 3 hours. I think he appendix actually burst compared to just having to be removed.
        Figured it was something like that. Dude couldnt catch a break all season.

Comment

• OG may age up to this look by the time he returns...

Comment

• The team doesn't have a strong mustache game right now. He would no doubt be a boost in that area even with the rust.

Comment

• As per Wolstat, the team is quietly optimistic that they'll get OG back some time during the finals (https://twitter.com/WolstatSun/statu...70893832974339). Lewenberg has some video of OG on-court before Game 6. (https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/1132401858658676736)

Comment

• Great news but I'm a little apprehensive about this too because he's likely going to be rusty.

Comment

• great news. won't expect too much from him if he returns but at least he's another big body to throw out their. we have a pretty tight 8 man rotation so might even be hard to find him mins anyways. but I suspect he still knows how to play defense which would what we would need him for
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Great news but I'm a little apprehensive about this too because he's likely going to be rusty.
                    Youd think but Brogdon came back gangbusters in our series. Likely wont be great but provides another look.

Comment

• OG might be available. Should we give him some minutes?

On one hand - might be a lot of pressure to put on the kid especially after the long time off.
                      On the other hand - this kid shows up and plays hard and has the demeanor to succeed (hit a clutch shot last year in game 3 before Lebron hit the weird floater).

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                        OG might be available. Should we give him some minutes?

On one hand - might be a lot of pressure to put on the kid especially after the long time off.
                        On the other hand - this kid shows up and plays hard and has the demeanor to succeed (hit a clutch shot last year in game 3 before Lebron hit the weird floater).
                        At the very least, OG will all but ensure we never have to see Meeks on the floor.

Comment

• If he comes back early, throw him out there so you know what you have and if he's usable for games 4 - ??. If he comes back late, say game 5, yeah its kinda tough to "waste" any minutes at all on a guy.

Lots to play out though, like how well the bench mob and the rest of the team is even playing when OG returns. You're more likely to try him after a loss or trailing in a series than you are if you're rolling. It's an option that probably gets a look before Meeks and Mccaw.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nurse has to have a lot of confidence that OG is playoff ready before he is thrown in. That's a tough call. I mean it's the NBA finals now.. no mistakes. Can't just throw a guy like Meeks in for 2 minutes and hope and cross your fingers it will work out. We also have like 3 days off between most games.. so even if Kawhi has to play like 42-44 minutes it shouldn't be that bad.

OG has length and size and is good defensively but he's missed every game in the playoffs. That's a lot of time off.

In the regular season he was ahead of Norm in the pecking order. But Norm had a fantastic series against the Bucks. If Norm continues to play well against the Warriors I'd rather have him get the priority in minutes over OG to be honest. Plus size isn't as important against the Warriors as things like shooting and quickness are.

Personally I'd just keep OG on the bench in this series. And just play the guys that got us here.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Youd think but Brogdon came back gangbusters in our series. Likely wont be great but provides another look.
                              Brogdon is a different type of player.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

At the very least, OG will all but ensure we never have to see Meeks on the floor.
                                I like this. Hold him back as the last man off the bench. Eaaaaase him in there. Big toe first, test the water.

Comment

Working...
                                X