Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    How does one player have such bad luck?? I hope it's nothing serious and they put some goggles on him and he's back ASAP. The team really needs his scoring now.

Big Game OG incoming....

Comment

Depends. We still haven't been given specifics on the injury. Just an "eye contusion" They might as well say "Upper body injury' at that point. Hopefully it heals quick.

Eye injuries creep me the f*** out. I think I'd rather get kicked in the balls than get a finger in the eye.
      One of the most painful/aggravating things I ever had happen to me was an ulcer on/in my eye. It actually healed pretty fast once treated (like it was better the next day) but it took a few days to completely heal and feel normal again and I was super-sensitive to light for an additional few days. Hopefully, OG's is just a quick fix.

Regardless, that was a careless play by Kawhi….

Comment

• I can’t believe Kawhi effectively Zaza’ed OG so he wouldn’t have to face him.

Shame on you, Klaw.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Big Game OG incoming....

Those would actually suit OG very well.

Comment

Those would actually suit OG very well.
            Yep.

Last edited by DanH; Wed Nov 13, 2019, 04:40 PM.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Wasn't (bad) luck.
              This won't be popular to say but OG was carrying/protecting the ball low when Kawhi raked both his eyes. It wasn't deliberate but it was dangerous and careless on Kawhi's part
              It wasn't a full Draymond, in my opinion, but it was probably 40-60% percent of one.

Comment

• Oh thank gawd.

Comment

• He should still wear the goggles when we beat kawhi in the playoffs..

Comment

• I was hoping we got to see him on the bench in portland wearing an eye patch
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• What an amazing defender. Hedges so well, always on the right spot, incredible lateral quicks. I noticed this year that opposing teams trying to run a pick'n roll around him often runs into trouble, doesn't matter if he's on the guard or on the big initially, he'll find a way to disturb it.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                        What an amazing defender. Hedges so well, always on the right spot, incredible lateral quicks. I noticed this year that opposing teams trying to run a pick'n roll around him often runs into trouble, doesn't matter if he's on the guard or on the big initially, he'll find a way to disturb it.
                        He is always 100 per cent reliable on defense. Sure, makes the odd mistake, but not out of stupidity, simply because you can't always know what the other player is going to do. That's like random noise. RHJ seems to have a great nose for defense as well. Actually, the list of heads up defenders on this team is astounding. Are there any comparables, in terms of the number of heads up defensive players in the league?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

He is always 100 per cent reliable on defense. Sure, makes the odd mistake, but not out of stupidity, simply because you can't always know what the other player is going to do. That's like random noise. RHJ seems to have a great nose for defense as well. Actually, the list of heads up defenders on this team is astounding. Are there any comparables, in terms of the number of heads up defensive players in the league?
                          What Masai seems to have learned from Bryan Colangelo's tutelage is - whatever BC did, do the opposite of that:

BC - sign established, overpriced FA's with overvalued offensive skills, subpar defence, questionable work ethics, and zero upside
                          MU - stock the cupboards with young, cheap, long, athletic, high motor, hard working guys with tons of upside

Same with Nick Nurse:

Dwane Casey - adjustments, lol
                          Nick Nurse - alright guys, here's how we're going to stop ________ (Damian Lillard/Kawhi Leonard/Lebron James/Joel Embiid) tonight
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• He's already starting to get into the lane way better than years past, and once he's in there...watch out!

Comment

• I've always been a big supporter of OG but he's making me a true believer so far this season.
                              I'm excited that if he continues to be and develops into more than just a solid 3 and D guy, that an elite player might take into consideration OG as part of the reason to sign on here with Siakam and FVV.....

Comment

• Ya we need to start giving him more love. He was the most likely guy to get shit on if he or the team struggled. He has came out and took another step we need to start upping the praise for O.G
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X