Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Wow did that contract look good last night. Every time a non corner three left his hands I thought “No way! But....

​
      image widget

Comment

• His shot is going in now. But I'm still gonna say I hoped for more diversity in his offense. But if he's elite 3 and D guy he will always have value
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          His shot is going in now. But I'm still gonna say I hoped for more diversity in his offense. But if he's elite 3 and D guy he will always have value
          Every elite NBA player that I can think of has more intensity than OG possesses. It is what it is.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            I was wrong about OG. Before the season I said that Siakam is a way better player than OG and that OG will never be as good as Siakam. OG imo has outplayed Siakam this year. And all he's doing is play defense(he's good at it) and hit open 3's consistently(he's also been doing that).

Raptors player rankings:

1. Lowry
            2. FVV
            3. Boucher
            4. OG
            5. Stanley? Yuta? Siakam?
            Ha, in preseason I posted a hypothetical question (not an opinion) "will OG be better than Siakam this year" and you flipped out, such an idea was apparently preposterous. You overreacted then and you've been overreacting to Siakam's struggles now. A second overreaction does not correct the first overreaction. It just leaves you with two overreactions.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Star.

Comment

• Holy crap OG!

Comment

• OG >>>>> Siakam
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Every elite NBA player that I can think of has more intensity than OG possesses. It is what it is.
                    Yup, played with much more intensity today
                    Keep it up OG!

Comment

• He can't keep up this three point shooting (or can he? ) but an all defensive player who shoots >40% from three? Glad he's not an RFA
                      Last edited by Jclaw; Mon Jan 25, 2021, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• 4th season in the NBA @ age 23 for both these guys:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          4th season in the NBA @ age 23 for both these guys:

How many more years till he goes into the crowd and throws haymakers?
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• OG flashing some embryonic Kawhi-esque ness. The use of his wide shoulders and strong core are physical advantages that Siakam just doesn't have. Man, if OG can continue to improve on this, it would be a huge development for the team. Huge.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              OG flashing some embryonic Kawhi-esque ness. The use of his wide shoulders and strong core are physical advantages that Siakam just doesn't have. Man, if OG can continue to improve on this, it would be a huge development for the team. Huge.

OG can get there. Kawhi doesn't have exceptional ball handling, but his dribbling is tight and he gets to where he wants with his strength. OG did that in the last game, didn't lose the ball and got to his spots.

Comment

• I'm sure Indy will be preparing for OG tonight. Nate might not have recognized this OG. Will be interesting to see how OG responds

Comment

Working...
                                X