No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OG is becoming one of my favorite raptors playes..I honestly think he can become a superstar, the kid is 23..4th year..missed a year, so much potential.
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      OG is becoming one of my favorite raptors playes..I honestly think he can become a superstar, the kid is 23..4th year..missed a year, so much potential.
      Yeah its looking more and more like he could be the long term Lowry replacement - in the sense that he might not be the highest scorer or flashiest on the team, but still be the most impactful. When you look at his development its pretty absurd how far hes come already, with flashes that leave you thinking skys the limit. Think fans get spoiled by the medioric rises of guys like Siakam, Tatum, Giannis, etc. that its easy to write off guys who keep adding bits and pieces to their games, but if you put the work in it pays off.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Yeah its looking more and more like he could be the long term Lowry replacement - in the sense that he might not be the highest scorer or flashiest on the team, but still be the most impactful. When you look at his development its pretty absurd how far hes come already, with flashes that leave you thinking skys the limit. Think fans get spoiled by the medioric rises of guys like Siakam, Tatum, Giannis, etc. that its easy to write off guys who keep adding bits and pieces to their games, but if you put the work in it pays off.
        His defense is getting to the point where he can be a game changer on that end. His offense is developing nicely too and he is showing more and more flashes of craftiness and nice drives.

Comment

• Nah guys you're all wrong. T Rex said he's Al Farouq Aminu at best.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Nah guys you're all wrong. T Rex said he's Al Farouq Aminu at best.
            The obsession is real! welcome back Keon. Yeah I remember saying that, i can't remember when though? a month ago, 6 months ago, a year ago? how do you remember these stuff anyway? did you bookmarked all my previous OG posts to say i'm wrong after a couple of good OG games? i'm flattered lol.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

The obsession is real! welcome back Keon. Yeah I remember saying that, i can't remember when though? a month ago, 6 months ago, a year ago? how do you remember these stuff anyway? did you bookmarked all my previous OG posts to say i'm wrong after a couple of good OG games? i'm flattered lol.
              I have all your quotes up on my wall and I stare at them every morning while I do my 2,000 sit ups.

Thanks Rex, good to be back
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The last two games have been impressive. Generally OG looks robotic, stiff, and uncoordinated on his drives but since his return he is playing looser and finishing better. He never used to contort his body the was he has on a couple of those drives the last two games.

And that pass was beautiful!

Comment

• With the ball in his hands, the difference between OG now and the beginning of the season is unbelievable. Hes like a completely different player.

Comment

• Kawai 2.0?

Comment

• How tall is OG now? Looks like he's even taller than Pascal now.

Comment

• At this point, I think OG is the best player not named Kyle on this team.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          At this point, I think OG is the best player not named Kyle on this team.
                          He's developing his slashing and post up game and it looks better and better each game. Sky's the limit for OG I'd say he's the only untouchable piece on the entire roster.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post

He's developing his slashing and post up game and it looks better and better each game. Sky's the limit for OG I'd say he's the only untouchable piece on the entire roster.
                            Agree.
                            Seems to be mature and tough too.

unlike Siakam.

Comment

• I can't believe this guys doesn't get more recognition, it's kind of sad..this tread should be bumped.
                              OG is already the best player on the roster and his not at his peak yet, which is ridiculous.
                              I hope and I think I know Masai sees the same thing as I do, this guy is franchise player. I've seen enough, u can tell by the guys swagger, dimeter, respect for the game, plays hard, Defensive, cocky, not afraid, heart, desire 2 win,hate 2 loose, every year getting better offensively, want's 2 be the best player...
                              Anyway his a different cat, different than what a nba player is now, I don't like, guys like OG..is old school, u guys know I mean, he has IT factor, like great players do. Takes time, but I really believe this guy when his career is over gonna be one of the best Raptors.
                              Also, his very mature for his age, even when he was younger, the guy just turned 24 I believe.
                              I have my OG Jersey, believe in the Kid, I'm still not happy with raptors as a team right now, but I'm more mad at Masai, but I kind realize raps are in tough with covid, different country and just don't have good enough players 2 compete..back 2 OG, his the guy you should definitely build around 2 be the alpha of this franchise,if this franchise let's him..I hope...
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I'm not gonna boost OG more than he deserves. He's playing great and improving. But franchise player? I don't see that yet.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X