No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OG deserves that we use the proper thread.

The guy sure looks ready to me, ready to become one of the better 2-way players in the league.

Comment

• Can OG average 20+ppg this season? Heck, can the Raptors offense produce enough shot attempts to keep all these guys happy? Nick has work to do.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        OG deserves that we use the proper thread.

The guy sure looks ready to me, ready to become one of the better 2-way players in the league.
        No need to temper your expectations. You can go ahead and say top 10 2-way players.

Comment

OG deserves that we use the proper thread.

MIP candidate.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Can OG average 20+ppg this season? Heck, can the Raptors offense produce enough shot attempts to keep all these guys happy? Nick has work to do.
            He’s looking like a shoe in for 20 ppg at this point. Might be 19.2 or so, but I’d prob put money in the over.

Comment

He’s looking like a shoe in for 20 ppg at this point. Might be 19.2 or so, but I’d prob put money in the over.
              Will be interesting to see because he's worked on his iso moves, but the offense is all about pushing the ball down the other teams throat. Going to be a fun year.

Comment

• Comparing both at age 24
                Per 100 possessions…

Code:

Player           FG%  3P%  2P%  FT%  TRB  AST  STL  BLK  TOV  PTS ORtg DRtg
                OG Anunoby      .410 .370 .441 .870  7.4  3.4  2.4  0.9  2.2 27.2  110  104
                Kawhi Leonard   .492 .391 .531 .874  9.9  5.6  2.6  1.0  3.0 36.9  120  103
                Full            Full Full Full Full Full Full Full Full Full Full Full Full
                Provided by Stathead.com: View Stathead Tool Used
                Generated 11/4/2021.

Comment

• Can't wait for the All star game bench lineup of Lowry, Derozan, FVV and O.G
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• OG is shooting 24% from off the dribble 3. That is atrocious. And just like most nights, most of his points last night came from spot up/face up 3's and dunks.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Doncic, Tatum. He's in good company
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        OG is shooting 24% from off the dribble 3. That is atrocious. And just like most nights, most of his points last night came from spot up/face up 3's and dunks.

But don't we want him to improve? I say keep taking em. Maybe it scales back when Pascal Comes back but this year is all about Inproving our young players. If OG shooting off the dribbles 3s is the different between the 5th seed and a play in game I don't really care.
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

But don't we want him to improve? I say keep taking em. Maybe it scales back when Pascal Comes back but this year is all about Inproving our young players. If OG shooting off the dribbles 3s is the different between the 5th seed and a play in game I don't really care.
                          Exactly. There was a time on these forums when many had issues with Lowry taking those shots. OG is sooo much better this season and still with lots of room to improve...gotta keep taking them.

Comment

This is the guy I dont mind increased his usage, Possessions and field goal attempts

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Exactly. There was a time on these forums when many had issues with Lowry taking those shots. OG is sooo much better this season and still with lots of room to improve...gotta keep taking them.
                              I think Pascal will just make the offense really hum for everyone else. He naturally playmakes. He and Scottie will develop a nice synergy. FVV can scale back a bit.Boucher can have his 8 shots yeeted. GTJ can be scaled back from 15-17 shots a game down to 12.

Comment

Yeah this is the perfect season for guys to take risks and try new things. Low expectations, no superstar on the roster to suck up all the shots. May as well hone new skills. He's 24 now, if by 27 he's shooting an average % from off-the-dribble 3's, along with his already established spot-ups, physical inside game and outstanding defence that can guard any position, that's a top 20 player in the league by then (if not higher).

That said, he should do it within the flow of the game, considering time and score, who's guarding him, and also the other options/teammates on the floor with him. If the time is right, let it fly. The only way to get the %'s up is by repetition.

Comment

Working...
                                X