Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

It's not the same and you know it too. OG's injury history goes way back in college. He was a lottery talent, projected to go as high as 7 by some but dropped to the Raptors at 23 because he had surgery on his right knee to repair a torn ACL back when he was a sophomore at Indiana. I think he missed most of that season because of that injury.
    So the argument is that OG is injury prone because he had an injury in college and has not really missed much time to injury since?
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

So the argument is that OG is injury prone because he had an injury in college and has not really missed much time to injury since?
      the argument is also that kawhi is the BEST player in the league while klay thompson is the NUMBER 1 shooting guard despite not playing since june 2019, but OG absolutely must go

Comment

• I mean I wouldn't say he's injury prone just yet, but he DID tear his ACL in college, then his rookie year he had an ankle injury that had him miss a few weeks, then year 2 he had the orbital injury, appendicitis, year 3 he had minor bumps and bruises but was mostly healthy. Last year was weird, not sure if resting or injured, but was always out with maintenance days. He also got the rona.

Now this. So in 6 years including college he's had 1 year where he was basically healthy all season.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I mean I wouldn't say he's injury prone just yet, but he DID tear his ACL in college, then his rookie year he had an ankle injury that had him miss a few weeks, then year 2 he had the orbital injury, appendicitis, year 3 he had minor bumps and bruises but was mostly healthy. Last year was weird, not sure if resting or injured, but was always out with maintenance days. He also got the rona.

Now this. So in 6 years including college he's had 1 year where he was basically healthy all season.
          Yeah but it's all unrelated from each other. Like ACL has no connection to orbital Its not like MPJ who tore his back in college and still having problems with it.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Yeah but it's all unrelated from each other. Like ACL has no connection to orbital Its not like MPJ who tore his back in college and still having problems with it.

Comment

• We need OG back, such a wierd injury thst is lingeringband they can't seem to lock down a timetable.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                We need OG back, such a wierd injury thst is lingeringband they can't seem to lock down a timetable.
                I guess it's Raptors M.O. to be coy with injuries but no real explanation or expected time table is annoying for fans
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I guess it's Raptors M.O. to be coy with injuries but no real explanation or expected time table is annoying for fans
                  It's just too bad, he was potentially poised for a bigger role and he's so critical defensively, I don't think it can be overstated enough. I mean if he had been around we'd all be talking a our how the raps are firmly on 3rd in the east.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

It's just too bad, he was potentially poised for a bigger role and he's so critical defensively, I don't think it can be overstated enough. I mean if he had been around we'd all be talking a our how the raps are firmly on 3rd in the east.
                    Sounds like we're on the verge of another "what could've been" thread.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Sounds like we're on the verge of another "what could've been" thread.

We may be, but I'm still hoping we get healthy instead before it's too late!

Comment

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• If we play tommorow, it's og vs the bulls. 50 points? 35 shots???? Lol

Comment

• weirdest shout out
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

weirdest shout out
                              Start of the OG-to-the-Lakers movement?

Comment

• Solid 3 and D guy against Charlotte

timeline of development is just fine

Comment

Working...