No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OG working on iso is fine. sure he looks rough doing it right now, and if there was any time to do it, it was when pascal was out. he has the strength and size to bully people down there. why the hell not.

pretty sure nobody wanted precious to shoot 3s anymore earlier in the season either and look where we're at with him.

Comment

• OG is so much more than a 3 and D player. When I hear 3 and D I think Rasual Butler and Bruce Bowen, and OG is way better than both those guys.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
        OG is so much more than a 3 and D player. When I hear 3 and D I think Rasual Butler and Bruce Bowen, and OG is way better than both those guys.
        He isn't just a 3&D guy, but he is great at everything that doesn't involve having the ball in his hands. Cutting, getting deep post position, shooting, defending.

I don't mind him working on his shot creating, I don't expect him to be Kawhi, but it can come in handy. It seems like he and the Raptors toned it down and are focusing at what he is good at as the Playoffs inch closer.

Comment

• Grabbed this OG stat from one of the articles on the homepage.

Toronto is 15-18 this season in the games he’s missed after going 9-20 last season in Tampa.

We are a below average team without OG. Hopefully he's healed up for the playoffs.

Comment

Grabbed this OG stat from one of the articles on the homepage.

Toronto is 15-18 this season in the games he’s missed after going 9-20 last season in Tampa.

We are a below average team without OG. Hopefully he's healed up for the playoffs.
            This entire team concept they've built hinges heavily on OG's presence. He does so much for them defensively, then throw his shooting being a rare skillset on this team on top of that, and he's crucial.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• What a performance from OG in games 1-3, showed up when it mattered most

no.4 option and carried the team as if he is the top dog when the lights are its brightest

well done.

Comment

Grabbed this OG stat from one of the articles on the homepage.

They managed much better without him this season cause of Barnes but OG is extremely important for Toronto. Their defence used to completely collapse when he was out for any period of time.

Comment

• OG HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN ICE IN HIS VEINS RED HOT SHOOTER AS HE JUST PROVED AT THIS MOMENT

#OG
                  #HERO
                  #MVP
                  #OG2025
                  #YESYESYEs

Comment

• Still more development for OG, but he will always be a big part of this young core.

Comment

• OG needs to tighten that handle up and stay healthy the future is bright.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                        OG needs to tighten that handle up and stay healthy the future is bright.
                        That's his biggest hinderance right now... he has trouble getting to his spots on his own. I really don't care to see any more finesse in his game. OG should be playing power ball.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

That's his biggest hinderance right now... he has trouble getting to his spots on his own. I really don't care to see any more finesse in his game. OG should be playing power ball.
                          I agree he might be best served operating from the post, but that's not really the Raptors offense. He hasn't shown that he's fast enough to take guys off the dribble yet.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

honestly yeah. I am worried about the limitations of how fluid of an athlete he is so I do think that's part of it but we will see how he looks after the next summer.

Comment

• Can we rent Scottie, OG, Achiuwa and GTJr a nice little house together in TO somewhere with their own basketball court for Scottie to work on getting older, OG handles and an attitude, Precious to soften his hands and make free throws and Gary his consistency and D? Maybe Drake's place if we export him to Russia....

Send them up to a cottage a few times to fish, drink and really bond.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

honestly yeah. I am worried about the limitations of how fluid of an athlete he is so I do think that's part of it but we will see how he looks after the next summer.
                                OG should be doing yoga.
                                His balance is so bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X