No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget signing Ball Hogg..u make sure he signs and stays with Raptors forever...
    Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Tue Dec 13, 2022, 05:22 PM.
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Josh Lewenberg: O.G. Anunoby didn’t practice today. It sounds like he’ll miss at least another week with his hip injury.They’ll re-evaluate him from there

Comment

• Yup..OG was playing hurt, he said F^$% it, I'm getting shot c&$$$^ by Ball Hogg, can't get the ball..I'll take some time 2 heal my self, screw these clowns..good luck winning games, remember how we said they are gonna go on winning streak, nope...this will be the beginning of a long losing streak, u don't lose 2 games against 2 bum a$$ team and think this will change, bad times ahead..enjoy the show, honestly I hope I'm wrong..but it's not looking good.
        Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Tue Dec 13, 2022, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Yup..OG was playing hurt, he said F^$% it, I'm getting shot c&$$$^ by Ball Hogg, can't get the ball..I'll take some time 2 heal my self, screw these clowns..good luck winning games, remember how we said they are gonna go on winning streak, nope...this be begging of a long losing streak, u don't lose 2 games against 2 bum a$$ team and think this will change, bad times ahead..enjoy the show, honestly I hope I'm wrong..but it's not looking good.
          You like this 2023 core?
          Scoot, Scottie, Koloko

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

You like this 2023 core?
            Scoot, Scottie, Koloko
            OG, Siakim, Barnes..are the guys u keep for 2023..
            Koloko, I don't know his young, he can be background dancer, maybe he has potential, unless they can get a prettier one, hopefully he stays and gets better..but if they can find a prettier..Bye...hehehe, just saying..

Comment

• Thanks Nick Nurse for playing him 43 minutes in his last game….

now you are forced to play others for more than 40 minutes because your roster is depleted and you just hate trusting your bench from the get go.

the injuries is a revolving door, this team will never have a full roster.

this coach will never learn

Comment

• Zach Lowe saying OG is highly coveted and if the raps were to trade him the haul would surprise a lot of people. Think a the raps could get a similar hau? as Donovan Mitchell
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Zach Lowe saying OG is highly coveted and if the raps were to trade him the haul would surprise a lot of people. Think a the raps could get a similar hau? as Donovan Mitchell
                  Not too surprised. Raptors aren't in a rush to trade him, he is young, a DPOY level defender and one of the best 3 and D players in the league. He can fit into any team and elevate them.

The huge haul part probably means if Raptors do trade him, it will be to a team desperate enough to trade that type of haul for OG.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Zach Lowe saying OG is highly coveted and if the raps were to trade him the haul would surprise a lot of people. Think a the raps could get a similar hau? as Donovan Mitchell
                    U keep this guy with Barnes..
                    I don't think ppl understand how good of player this kid is.
                    Imagine if u went with him, Barnes and get rid of all other bums on the team and start fresh....the ball would be more in his hands..right now u have Siakim (Rudy Gay) and Ball Hogg ( Oj Mayo) taking all the shots and Coach Dumbledore just letting them jack shots...when they were not in the line up, OG was amazing..

Comment

• I would be reluctant to trade him.. But say the grizzled offered Brandon Clarke or Desmond bane Dillon Brooks and 2 to 3 FRP. A package like that is something you have to consider.

Comment

• I want Shaedon Sharpe.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          I want Shaedon Sharpe.

I'd hate to give up OG, but between Precious & Barnes (if he's developed properly), we can make up for OG's defense. Heck, Precious might even turn out to be the better overall defender.

But the reality is that we're 17th overall in the league in DRTG. Below average team defense. Trade OG, and maybe we can drop a few notches, which would be great this year.

But if Lowe's take on OG's market price is real, then...

Sell High.

Comment

I want Shaedon Sharpe.

If Raps are throwing in the towel then Portland would make a lot of sense. They have some nice assets and we'd be moving OG out west.

Comment

I want Shaedon Sharpe.

If we can get a similar haul as what Utah got for Mitchell then I'm all ears. That's the only way I'd consider moving him.

We need to get a ton more back than just Sharpe.

Comment

• Yea sharps not enough.. Id want at least 2 young players with potential to become as good as OG. And 2 to 3 picks.

Dudes still young as hell. You'd want at least 3-4 guys who end up as rotational pieces on a good team in the end. OGs don't grow on trees. Scoring 2 guards do

Comment

Working...
                                X