Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Waste is a strong word.
    It's not Scottie's or any of his teammates' fault.
    It's 100% on Masai and Nick.
    It's not a fault thing, it's more of a direction of the team thing. Something Masai would have to think about and perhaps even discuss with Pascal before doing.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

If you're trading OG or Siakam for a top 5 pick then you're punting on the current vet core. If that is the case then why wait until end of season for that when you can work on improving the positioning of your own FRP now?
      I mean if it was scoot i'd argue no, you want a guaranteed top 5 pick so IF they want to trade then get the right move at the right time ... now isn't the right time.

Comment

No idea, but in terms of the team they are probably closer than with anyone else. Their friendship is the more minor of the concerns I listed though. How does resetting the timeline to win a championship again impact Siakam's decision to resign?
        I understand but you threw it in there like a fact and I had never heard that Pascal and Fred were any closer than anyone else on the team.

"Now Raps tell him their plan is to move one of, if not his closest friends on the team and re-tool again?"

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I understand but you threw it in there like a fact and I had never heard that Pascal and Fred were any closer than anyone else on the team.

"Now Raps tell him their plan is to move one of, if not his closest friends on the team and re-tool again?"
          If you don't think they are friends then that's fine but you're avoiding the main point of how Pascal would deal with a retool and team getting younger.

Comment

If you don't think they are friends then that's fine but you're avoiding the main point of how Pascal would deal with a retool and team getting younger.
            I get it, Pascal may not like taking a step back. Unless it ignites Scottie with whoever comes back for Fred, right? How do you think Pascal feels about bowing out in the frist round let's say and running it all back?

I was simply addressing one point you made that seemed unsupportable. Evidently it is.

Comment

• Team started playing well ever since he came back

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                Team started playing well ever since he came back
                No doubt, that is why we dont include him a trade unless a top 10 two way all star player needle mover is available which again is a pipe dream.

Comment

• OG defence this year has allowed him to get the G on his name but his offence outside of set 3’s is to be desired

Comment

• The Raptors are now 2-1 since OG returned to the lineup. The only loss was against Philly(they should've won that game). They're just a different team with OG.

I always say, Siakam is a better player than OG.......but OG is just as valuable. If we trade him then we better get a haul. My preference is to keep him.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• There's zero chance that Pascal or OG are traded. You build around them and Barnes and perhaps Achiuwa.
                      Fred for the best return and GTJr since he's likely gone in FA are the prime trade pieces with whatever filler is necessary.

And Masai has to break the FA won't come here curse.

Comment

• What’s OG’s next contract worth?

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                          What’s OG’s next contract worth?

Comment

• Last night was a DPOY level performance with an incredible versatile offensive complement to Pascal and Scottie.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              There's zero chance that Pascal or OG are traded. You build around them and Barnes and perhaps Achiuwa.
                              Fred for the best return and GTJr since he's likely gone in FA are the prime trade pieces with whatever filler is necessary.

And Masai has to break the FA won't come here curse.
                              We're not going to have cap space basically ever, so this is a non issue. You bring in new guys via trade now and that's pretty much the only way.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                Last night was a DPOY level performance with an incredible versatile offensive complement to Pascal and Scottie.
                                The DPOY award is a big man's award which imo is wrong. I hope the voters realize that a great perimeter defender is more valuable than a great rim protector especially in TODAY's game where everything is about wing players/shooters. They got it right last year with Smart so I hope it's a start? if OG stays healthy he should win it.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X