Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      Now we only need to trade for those other 4 guys and we are set with shooters.

Comment

• Once again....yay DeMar

Comment

• And, if we are looking to take a step back to take a step forward, we'd pair O.G. with the only other (young) gettable guy on that chart

Comment

• How do they define "scorers"? I doubt it's based on efficiency.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              How do they define "scorers"? I doubt it's based on efficiency.
              its just point per game by zone. not surprised demar is in there since thats the only area he shoots from lol. a little surprised that OG is even on there though. does he really nail that many more corner 3s than everyone else? esp this season?

Comment

its just point per game by zone. Not surprised demar is in there since thats the only area he shoots from lol. A little surprised that og is even on there though. Does he really nail that many more corner 3s than everyone else? Esp this season?
                YES he does.

Comment

YES he does.
                  OG was automatic from that corner last night. He had almost a perfect 3pt shooting night. That's the type of performance that was missing for most of the year from him. Hopefully he keeps that up. If he can sustain a 40%+ average from 3 then we're going to start winning a lot more games.

Comment

OG was automatic from that corner last night. He had almost a perfect 3pt shooting night. That's the type of performance that was missing for most of the year from him. Hopefully he keeps that up. If he can sustain a 40%+ average from 3 then we're going to start winning a lot more games.
                    Games like last night are why I'm not super depressed about the shooting this season or willing to assume that this team just cannot and will forever not be able to shoot. OG went from a 35% 3 point shooter to a 37% 3 point shooter in one night. Betting on these guys who we know are good shooters seeing their shooting normalize eventually is a pretty safe bet. Fred can similarly turn his season around in no time on the shooting front, and I'm more confident he'll put up something close to 40% the rest of the way than that he'll maintain his 33% so far.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Just woke up, getting ready 2 go 2 work. Drinking my favorite coffee.
                      Reading Raptors, trades, news and unfortunately everything is about OG.
                      A guy I want 2 stay, I love his game, even though he hasn't been able 2 showcase his full potential talents, if he was given a better opportunity I believe he would thrive.
                      Definitely the vultures are out, it's like someone lit a fire and u can't turn it off.
                      Every GM wants this guy, bc they know his special talent.
                      Bad times if he leaves, I really believe that, he would be perfect with Scottie.
                      Hopefully he doesn't move.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                        Just woke up, getting ready 2 go 2 work. Drinking my favorite coffee.
                        Reading Raptors, trades, news and unfortunately everything is about OG.
                        A guy I want 2 stay, I love his game, even though he hasn't been able 2 showcase his full potential talents, if he was given a better opportunity I believe he would thrive.
                        Definitely the vultures are out, it's like someone lit a fire and u can't turn it off.
                        Every GM wants this guy, bc they know his special talent.
                        Bad times if he leaves, I really believe that, he would be perfect with Scottie.
                        Hopefully he doesn't move.
                        At least the rumor was someone offered 3 first round picks and that wasn't enough. We aren't trading him for chump change if we do trade him.

Comment

Like I said, he's Danny Green but the problem is he thinks he's Kawhi Leonard.

Saying he's Danny Green btw is not a slight on OG. Players like Danny are VERY valuable.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• OG cant expect 25 shots a game spotting up. Go create and take 25 I doubt anyone cares. Ok he would need pg help along the way - seeya fred

If hes traded Ill be pissed af. The guy works harder than anyone in the league and is the exact type of guy you want if you ever get in the playoffs.

Bob McCown I havent heard much from in 20 years. Always looked at him as a leaf and jays guy. His source might have been regurgitating the old rumour and Bob probably didnt even know about the original rumour

That said Masai better check in on OG and if theres a problem fix it and accommodate the guy.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Like I said, he's Danny Green but the problem is he thinks he's Kawhi Leonard.

Saying he's Danny Green btw is not a slight on OG. Players like Danny are VERY valuable.
                              He's a lot better than Danny Green though, so it is a slight

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                                OG cant expect 25 shots a game spotting up. Go create and take 25 I doubt anyone cares. Ok he would need pg help along the way - seeya fred

If hes traded Ill be pissed af. The guy works harder than anyone in the league and is the exact type of guy you want if you ever get in the playoffs.

Bob McCown I havent heard much from in 20 years. Always looked at him as a leaf and jays guy. His source might have been regurgitating the old rumour and Bob probably didnt even know about the original rumour

That said Masai better check in on OG and if theres a problem fix it and accommodate the guy.
                                A real PG could get OG efficient shots.

He can't create off the dribble but that's fine, he can score in a bunch of other ways, just needs a real PG.

Comment

Working...
                                X