No announcement yet.

Everything OG Anunoby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be absolutely blown away surprised if they move OG. Or Pascal or Scotty or Achiuwa.
    Obviously there's not even a remote thought of moving Barnes but both Pascal and OG would take ridiculously high offers, even if you get 3 firsts for OG, you're taking a step back (or staying here since there's currently not much stepping back to do) for a few years.

I still expect them to move GTJr but hope they move Fred instead. Moving on from FVV will have both OG and Scottie's play explode in a good way as internal issues disappear imo.

Hopefully re-sign Gary for a reasonable number. Make finding a taller lead guard, job one in FA and see what you have then with hopefully a younger player and a first coming back for Fred. See what Masai/Bobby can then do with two firsts in the off season.

Comment

• OG is capable of creating a shot, but it should be more so off the catch, defense closes out and he drives or the times he has a mismatch around the paint. He shouldn't be creating shots where he gets the ball at the top of the key and he has to iso to create something.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        OG is capable of creating a shot, but it should be more so off the catch, defense closes out and he drives or the times he has a mismatch around the paint. He shouldn't be creating shots where he gets the ball at the top of the key and he has to iso to create something.
        3 ball and straight line drives, that's it.
        Classic 3&D guy.
        He can be one of the best if he sticks to that role.
        I still want to keep him. Low maintainance guy and a great team mate.
        Last edited by Kagemusha; Wed Jan 25, 2023, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

3 ball and straight line drives, that's it.
          Classic 3&D guy.
          He can be one of the best if he sticks to that role.
          I still want to keep him. Low maintainance guy and a great team mate.
          I'd like to see more post game from OG as well. He's usually bigger and stronger than anyone guarding him.

Comment

• primer wrote: View Post

a real pg could get og efficient shots.

He can't create off the dribble but that's fine, he can score in a bunch of other ways, just needs a real pg.
            fred for lowry get it done

the only player nick nurse has ever trusted more than fred

#bringhimhome

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I'd like to see more post game from OG as well. He's usually bigger and stronger than anyone guarding him.
              This. And to Kage, a classic 3 and d guy does ussually average 17 points, and that's while being underutilized. He's a lot more than 3 and d.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

This. And to Kage, a classic 3 and d guy does ussually average 17 points, and that's while being underutilized. He's a lot more than 3 and d.
                Occasional post ups from certain players, sure.
                When double comes is though when he gets in trouble.

OG is very capable of 20/10 plus blocks and steals.

Comment

This is what OG and his agent are thinking.

That's never going to happen if he's only getting 9 shots a game like last night.

This season he's getting less FGA than last year, and only 13.8 FGA per 36. He's getting more minutes and less shots.

Comment

That's never going to happen if he's only getting 9 shots a game like last night.

This season he's getting less FGA than last year, and only 13.8 FGA per 36. He's getting more minutes and less shots.
                    It was inevitable with Scottie getting better. Scottie has been great the past month or so. Even the Kings game, he didn't score much, but he controlled the game.

Comment

Yeah, there clearly needs to be a trade to balance out the roster in a lot of areas.

Comment

Him and Scottie should be the least of the worries of this team. It would take a massive haul for Bobby to convince Masai in greenlighting such a move.

I hope this aint one of those discussions that dominated the forum last trade deadline and offseason, a crusade driven by someone who thinks acquiring Richaun Holmes was a wise move.

OG is a keeper.

Comment

• if you replace Gordon with OG. Denver becomes a legit contender. You can't tell me OG can't do this and more
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

if you replace Gordon with OG. Denver becomes a legit contender. You can't tell me OG can't do this and more
                            Gordon may be in the midst of his best season ever, he's not the one to move from that starting unit.

Comment

• OG is a perfect fit for Denver, New Orleans, Portland, Memphis and a bunch of other teams. Specifically Pels could send Daniels, the Lakers pick and salary. Memphis has Zaire Williams plus picks and salary. Portland has Sharpe but can't send picks I don't think. There are some good packages I think Bobby and Masai should think long and hard about if they're on the table.

Comment

• I'll just keep saying it until it's shown to be true: Failing an unbelievable haul, Pascal, OG and Barnes aren't going anywhere....neither is Achiuwa.

Comment

Working...
                                X