Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Game is starting to click for OG. Shot looking nice.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    When his shot goes in he'll have games like this. You cant rely on it and you shouldn't. He's low usage offensive player.
    It was also a lot of defensive breakdowns from the Wolves letting Lowry find him for dunks. OG is a good cutter but almost by definition the defence has to make mistakes for cutting to get you looks like that.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    When his shot goes in he'll have games like this. You cant rely on it and you shouldn't. He's low usage offensive player.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    OG can't and doesn't need to have these types of games every night. But I hope a few posters can see that he's capable of more than just great D and can check in on the offense more when he's engaged in the process. Why does he have to be limited to the 5th option all night as some assert? He's still super young and developing.
    He's super young and still developing which is exactly why on some nights he's going to struggle to get any offence going at all, and exactly why that's not a big deal. Consistency will come, flashes are great for now, especially since the defence is there every night, which is the important part. Not every team is terrible defensively like the Wolves and will get back cut into oblivion. And some nights the 3s won't go down. OG didn't do anything in terms of creating his own offence in this one for the vast majority of his success, he let the opportunities come to him - which is the right approach, and will sometimes yield big results and sometimes yield nothing at all. Either of which are fine, because it is the right approach.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    OG can't and doesn't need to have these types of games every night. But I hope a few posters can see that he's capable of more than just great D and can check in on the offense more when he's engaged in the process. Why does he have to be limited to the 5th option all night as some assert? He's still super young and developing.
    Keep in mind he's playing on a championship team, in the starting line up, surrounded by vets. Teams like that with title aspirations don't stop to develop guys during the season. His time will come once the vets move on and he's given a bigger role in the offense, but for now he's 5th option in the starting line up.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

Bigger game tonight.
    That’s was tonight...

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

Bigger game tonight.
    Maybe even bigger game next game 😉

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Big game OG!
    Bigger game tonight.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Big game OG!

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Didn't mean it that way at all. But some people could use a dose of self awareness around here
    You’re out of your mind if you think Caris got a good shot off. That was incredible D by OG... If by some miracle he hits it, the narrative would be unbelievable contested shot ... not “how was he left that open.”

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Well your nit picking his great defensive effort. Seems like you want to minimize how big of a defensive stop he made to win us the game last night? Your doing a good enough job of making it seem like you dont like him lol
    Didn't mean it that way at all. But some people could use a dose of self awareness around here

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

[IMG]
    Stop trying to make it look like I don't like OG
    Well your nit picking his great defensive effort. Seems like you want to minimize how big of a defensive stop he made to win us the game last night? Your doing a good enough job of making it seem like you dont like him lol

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Would you rather have andrew wiggins as a 4th or 5th option on this team? Cause he wont put up a zero statline. and he's not able to guard the best player regardless of there position

I'd rather have OG a bit more engaged and still put up great D.
    Just like I wanted with Marc and it worked out perfectly for quite a stretch before he got hammied again.

OG has it in him, just not very often.

Stop trying to make it look like I don't like OG

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Again yes, but the narrative would have totally changed had either one of those shots dropped. It would be epic (tired) collapse and no one would be saying what great D that was when Levert dropped that last second game winning shot against us. They say how did the red hot Levert get at all open to get a shot off lol.

I don't want to get into this over and over again, especially after yet another huge win. But 4th or 5th option or not, good D or passing or not, a zero line is never acceptable from a starter.

OG has had a couple of good overall games and that's awesome.
    Would you rather have andrew wiggins as a 4th or 5th option on this team? Cause he wont put up a zero statline. and he's not able to guard the best player regardless of there position

Leave a comment:

Working...
X