No announcement yet.

Everything Summer League 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poeltl's finishing looking real good still. Great sign. Should be solid on the roll with those bench units, if he keeps it up against bigger competition.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The first half was sloppy but this is a good ending.

Comment

• Gotta love Vegas. Kids playing mini-ball hoops right under a "Beer and Cocktails" sign.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• LOL Siakam
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Ugh, Siakam playing so well and still manages to show off the stuff that worries me. Fouls a three point shooter. Turns the ball over on the in-bounds. Steals the ball then double dribbles on the fast break...

Good thing the Nuggets choked too.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              LOL Siakam
              Thought he had a good game but the foul on the 3, that horrible inbound and then a double dribble was ugh...

Comment

• Crazy finish.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                  The first half was sloppy but this is a good ending.
                  sloppy ending *** haha excellent hustle tho

Comment

• Fred only missed one shot and the miss was spectacular

Comment

• Who can fuck up last. That was terrible at the end.

And yeah, Siakam fouls on a 3, throws a ball away on an inbounds, and blatantly double dribbles after a steal all in the last 20 seconds.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Can we trade JV now?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Siakam still plays way out of control. He's not quite there yet, the game will slow down for him. Seems like he over runs his close outs, loses his man. Sloppy handles and rushes his shot. H needs more time, that's all. There's a lot of good things to his game.

VV and Poeltl are at another level. I've been impressed with both their polish. They play composed and with a high IQ. I would like to see a but more energy from Yak.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Can we trade JV now?
                            Poeltl looks pretty damn good, even if it's against Summer leaguers. I'm excited for his future.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                              Poeltl looks pretty damn good, even if it's against Summer leaguers. I'm excited for his future.
                              Called it

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                                That's just 1 of many reasons why we should trade JV.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X