No announcement yet.

Everything Summer League 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So.... who do people have winning the Finals & MVP here? Speaking of which.... has anyone else been surprised with how good Caleb Swanigan has been for Portland? He's consistently putting up double doubles. Sure, it's Summer League.... but I think he's going to get serious minutes for the Blazers.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      The correct answer. People are sleeping on Simmons because he's not a participating in Summer League, they won't by the end of the season.
      I don't know, some of this years draft class is legitimately special. Plenty of guys with the talent and opportunity to shine as rookies. It'll be fun to watch, no clear number one at this point.

Comment

• None of the Raptors made it to NBA Summer League first team or second team
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• #provem

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            None of the Raptors made it to NBA Summer League first team or second team
            What guards made it over VanVleet?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              What guards made it over VanVleet?
              Lonzo, DSJ, Selden, Forbes
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Ball is life.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Dunc'd On covered each teams Summer League prospects on their podcasts. This one has the Raptors, covering Poeltl (who they really liked), VanVleet and Pascal. If you're just interested in our guys, it starts a few seconds before the 126 minute mark,

https://twitter.com/DannyLeroux/stat...75252086022144
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Dunc'd On covered each teams Summer League prospects on their podcasts. This one has the Raptors, covering Poeltl (who they really liked), VanVleet and Pascal. If you're just interested in our guys, it starts a few seconds before the 126 minute mark,

https://twitter.com/DannyLeroux/stat...75252086022144
                    Yeah the whole thing is like 4 hours long..I drifted in and out...good stuff overall, and nice to hear the praise for the Raptors, though sometimes it's just too much with them.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                      Yeah the whole thing is like 4 hours long..I drifted in and out...good stuff overall, and nice to hear the praise for the Raptors, though sometimes it's just too much with them.
                      they have pretty fair raptors coverage i find.

Comment

• Oh yeah, sorry I didn't mean the specifically Raptors stuff - more the ultra-detailed talk of pick protections, contracts and the minutia of the salary cap. It's informative but sometimes strays too far from being interesting/entertaining for me. Especially when their podcasts go past the 90 min mark. Much better than the pure fluff of like a Bill Simmons and House though.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Pascal Siakam making offensive strides

I wasn't sure were best to Jul 31st post of this YouTube link, so I'll do it here. This is a video of a Drew league game featuring Raptors Derozan and Pascal Siakam (#34). They're on opposite teams and even play head to head early on in the clip.
                          What I was most impressed with is that at least in Summer league and against Drew league competition Siakam seems to have made definite offensive strides. You can still see he has further to go with his handle but his improvements will make both training camp and hopefully the season that much more interesting.

Comment

• RDV wrote: View Post
                            I wasn't sure were best to Jul 31st post of this YouTube link, so I'll do it here. This is a video of a Drew league game featuring Raptors Derozan and Pascal Siakam (#34). They're on opposite teams and even play head to head early on in the clip.
                            What I was most impressed with is that at least in Summer league and against Drew league competition Siakam seems to have made definite offensive strides. You can still see he has further to go with his handle but his improvements will make both training camp and hopefully the season that much more interesting.
                            I've noticed that too. Yea his handle still isn't up to par but he's definitely made strides. I also like that he's playing a lot of bball this summer. Yea its trash competition but I think working out one and one and mixing some actual pick up games in only helps
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Deebo got all the young guys out in the drew league. Delon was playing against CP3 yesterday.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Deebo got all the young guys out in the drew league. Delon was playing against CP3 yesterday.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                How did Delon look? Is there any video? And yea I like how he has the young guys coming out to play
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X