Lowry should loose the attitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry should loose the attitude

Now that he has gotten his money, can somebody please tell Lowry to grow up. No more pouting after playoff game loses and no more shitting the bed come playoff time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah! And no more carrying the team on his back and dragging them to respectable playoff performances!
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Would have rather tanked.... gonna be in 3rd-4th place lose in the 1st round, get mid 10, early 20's picks and just be mediocre for a long time...

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        Yeah! And no more carrying the team on his back and dragging them to respectable playoff performances!
        He doesn't "carry the team on his back". If he did then why was the team winning at a higher percentage when he wasn't playing?

Comment

Lose*

C'mon dude, you still make that mistake? or are you thinking about something else?

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            He doesn't "carry the team on his back". If he did then why was the team winning at a higher percentage when he wasn't playing?
            What? Take a look at his on-off court splits in the regular season and playoffs then come back to me.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              You are the biggest troll known to mankind

Comment

sanyo wrote: View Post
                Would have rather tanked.... gonna be in 3rd-4th place lose in the 1st round, get mid 10, early 20's picks and just be mediocre for a long time...
                Lets see:
                You tank (& there is a lot of lot more "capable teams" at that), pray to draft top 3-5 (Morrison , Williams, T Robinson...) & talk about "good old days" when we made playoffs 4 yrs in a row.
                More of those lousy years w Bargs & Bosh & you will begging for some more of (recent) mediocre years.
                Personally I prefer the current mediocrity & as someone on NBA TV mentioned yesterday Raps are 1 sprained ankle (James) away from finals.

Comment

Mapko wrote: View Post
                  Lets see:
                  You tank (& there is a lot of lot more "capable teams" at that), pray to draft top 3-5 (Morrison , Williams, T Robinson...) & talk about "good old days" when we made playoffs 4 yrs in a row.
                  More of those lousy years w Bargs & Bosh & you will begging for some more of (recent) mediocre years.
                  Personally I prefer the current mediocrity & as someone on NBA TV mentioned yesterday Raps are 1 sprained ankle (James) away from finals.
                  We barely beat Milwaukee... we arent one sprained ankle from nothing.

Comment

Yeah! no more getting hurt either!

Comment

davywilly wrote: View Post
                      Now that he has gotten his money, can somebody please tell Lowry to grow up. No more pouting after playoff game loses and no more shitting the bed come playoff time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Is being salty really that big a deal? Like that competitive spirit isn't a bit part of what makes him so great?
                      Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Mon Jul 3, 2017, 02:55 AM.

Comment

CalibreMC wrote: View Post
                        You are the biggest troll known to mankind
                        Shaolin's secretly a Knicks fan hiding in his basement

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                          Difference between winners and losers is not settling for crumbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

davywilly wrote: View Post
                            Difference between winners and losers is not settling for crumbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Technically the difference between winners and losers is how much they win. And Kyle drives wins at the greatest rate any Raptors player ever has.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Piece on Lowry by Arthur in the Star...lots of shade!

https://www.thestar.com/sports/2017/...cs-arthur.html

Comment

Working...
                              X