X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    He shot 39% from 3 last year.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    That was 2 years ago. Mirotic shot 34.2 last year regular season, 28.6 playoffs.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      That was 2 years ago. Mirotic shot 34.2 last year regular season, 28.6 playoffs.
      CJ Miles shot 36.7(15-16) last year and 34.5(14-15) before that.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
        that's an... interesting... comparison.
        Yeah seeing Siakam carve down defenders in summer league with his quickness and length made me think of Giannis. Although Giannis has a few inches both of height and in length on Siakam which makes it easier for him to do what he does.

Comment

Everything Optimistic thread eh?

DeMarre Carroll is going to look like an NBA player this season.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            CJ Miles shot 36.7(15-16) last year and 34.5(14-15) before that.

So the past 3 seasons (a decent sample size) Miles has shot .374, Mirotic .350. from 3.

I wouldn't complain if Masai signed either one - at least it's not Terrence Jones.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Yeah seeing Siakam carve down defenders in summer league with his quickness and length made me think of Giannis. Although Giannis has a few inches both of height and in length on Siakam which makes it easier for him to do what he does.
              I'm thinking Draymond myself. quicks and motor of an athletic 3 with a burgeoning inside outside game in the body of a 4. Pascal just needs some oldman core strength and the ability to survey the floor as the game slows down for him.

🤑

Comment

And cj miles for the mle makes sense if we can swing it. We need the shooting and the veteran floor game and defence. He's certainly not a big 3, but he'd look fine next to any of Demar, Powell, and even Carroll.

Now that I think of it, couple of vet shooters (cj and Carroll) off the bench might be a good way to stabilize an otherwise incredible young bench.

Can we get under the limit to use the full MLE?

Comment

We're only 1.5 seasons away from being 1.5 seasons away.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    I'm thinking Draymond myself. quicks and motor of an athletic 3 with a burgeoning inside outside game in the body of a 4. Pascal just needs some oldman core strength and the ability to survey the floor as the game slows down for him.

��
                    Draymond has a bigger body which he use to defend well and can knock around the jumper, i dont see it in Siakam.

Comment

I can't see any East team being better than Toronto.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        I can't see any East team being better than Toronto.
                        I can see 2 clearly better than toronto.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I wasn't speaking figuratively. They may be better than the Raptors, but from where I'm sitting in my living room, I literally cannot see them.
                          Hey, I was trying to sound optimistic.

Comment

I'm optimistic we'll win 50 games which is positive. I am concerned of repeat performance in playoffs.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Cavs and Celtics and likely even with Wizards.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Well that's the thing. A different style of play for JV to be effective in means a classic low post offence which the league is running away from like its the plague. JV putting up 20 and 10 every night in that sort of style isn't going to fool any GM's into thinking he has more value. If you want to improve his trade value then he has to show people he can be effective in an motion offence.
                                This is such a misconception. Yes, JV is a good post scorer. No, it is not remotely his greatest strength on offence. His ability to score on the roll is by far his most dangerous weapon (with some mix of post ups and jumpers keeping the defence honest). The Raptors run tons of pick and rol, but sport the highest ratio of ball handler finishes to roll man finishes in the league.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X