How you think Serge did and will fit in next yea:

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    Just wondering if you are all interested in answering the following:

What was your favorite game last season:

Favorite playoff game last season:

Most improved player:

Least favorite game last season/playoffs:

if he is healthy i can see him being a 15.5 7.2 rpg a rim protector with foot speed to contain penetration. also a floor spacer whose 3 pt shot has to be respected
    Last edited by rightsideup; Sat Jul 15, 2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

What was your favorite game last season: Either 2/24 vs Celtics or 3/21 vs Bulls. Both fun comeback wins.

Favorite playoff game last season: Game 5 vs Bucks

Most improved player: DeMar

Least favorite game last season/playoffs: Game 3 vs Bucks and the whole Cleveland series

How you think Serge did and will fit in next year: Well.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
        What was your favorite game last season: Either 2/24 vs Celtics or 3/21 vs Bulls. Both fun comeback wins.

Least favorite game last season/playoffs: Game 3 vs Bucks and the whole Cleveland series

I was at that game 5!!!

Comment

Definitely not 3/21 for me lol. I was so angry throughout that entire game that if we lost, I'm pretty sure I would've thrown all my remotes at the TV.

What was your favorite game last season: 2/24 vs. Celtics

Favorite playoff game last season: Game 5 vs. Bucks

Most improved player: Demar Derozan

Least favorite game last season/playoffs: Game 3 vs. Bucks

Comment

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Favourite game for me was either the Knicks game winner from Demar or the comeback against celtics. That was so satisfying.

Most improved I'd say would be Demar, just because if you asked me 2 years ago if Demar would ever be able to average 27 ppg on 47% shooting I would have said not a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

March 21 vs Bulls game was classic Raptors. Underestimate your opponent who has a depleted roster then find a way to win in OT after a 10game losing streak vs said opponent ....their PF was Zippzer? If my memory recalls that game?

Comment

Agree with the knicks bulls and celtics wins being the 3 best games last year
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

DeRozan = MIP

Least favourite game is either the game in Sactown with the clock malfunction. Or the closeout Game 6 vs. Bucks where, despite the win, we scored a measly 7 points in the game's final 14 minutes. I have never seen a team turtle so hard in my life.

Not sure if Ibaka will fit well. I guess it depends on where he spends most of his time (at PF or C). But curious to see if he and Lowry can get off to a good start with a full training camp together.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      Just wondering if you are all interested in answering the following:

What was your favorite game last season:

Favorite playoff game last season:

Most improved player:

Least favorite game last season/playoffs:

1 + 2 (since i can't remember many memorable reg season games) game 6 vs. the bucks was pretty much everything right, followed by everything wrong, with this team. so i found that pretty hilarious.

3. Nobody other than Derozan really improved much IMO. He was better at the start of the year than at the end, though.

4. Game 1 vs. Milwaukee was fucking ass. 6 years with the same coach and we still look fucking nervous and have no clue in every playoff series. pathetic.

5. Ibaka was OK. Not the difference maker we wanted but that's maybe overstated because Lowry was also out.

Not sure how he'll fit in. Guy loves to shoot, that much is clear.

Outside of closing out games when opponents go into "3-ball prayer" mode, I do NOT see the "ibaka at 5" thing. Especially considering the fact that we have no other good PFs, we are likely playing a SG at SF, and Ibaka isn't a good rebounder. I don't care how good your initial defence is, if we give up 3 shot attempts on o-rebs we're toast anyways.
                      Last edited by KHD; Wed Jul 19, 2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        March 21 vs Bulls game was classic Raptors. Underestimate your opponent who has a depleted roster then find a way to win in OT after a 10game losing streak vs said opponent ....their PF was Zippzer? If my memory recalls that game?
                        That bulls game was brilliant. It was nice to break that curse. Demar played a complete game too.

The celtics game was a good complete game. I think it was one of the first with Serge and it really helped to separate us from them.

That bucks game was sad. I think we played better against cleveland but they were just ready for us more. We really didn't prep for the playoffs.

That bucks team should have been beaten in 5 games total.

Most improved definitely goes to demar especially when it comes to consistent improvement. That said Delon started to show some big strides too.

I personally loved Serge's impact and fit. I think he should be a 4 not a 5 during the regular season. Then a 5 at the end of games and in the playoffs to save him.

Comment

Was at 2/24 vs Celtics and def was the highlight of the year for me. So much energy and excitement in the building for Ibaka and Tucker's first game. Gritty comeback win without Lowry with some huge crowd pleasing plays. Plus I hate Boston.

Comment

Working...
                          X