Do demarre carolls words have merit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DanH wrote: View Post
    Guys, Carroll was trash, but he was not a black hole of death literally sapping wins from the team like Bargnani was at his worst. The fact that Bargnani was so capable of doing stuff and still was a death knell to the team whenever he stepped on the floor was the impressive part.

For all the frustration with Carroll, he's graded out as a below average to average player in many metrics. Bargs was historically terrible, Carroll was just a bad player.
    carroll grades out as average because he played with good teammates. but he has delivered essentially nothing that was asked of him, and appears capable of literally nothing on a basketball court.

bargnani was a bad player set up with similarly bad teammates and asked to be the main guy. he sucked at it. but at least you could see some level of innate talent with him.

Anyways, i hate demarre carroll so I guess I'm biased. I didn't like his game for us before he signed, i hated the signing when it happened, and now that he's gone i also hate him as a public figure since he seems to be a selfish whiner who is willing to air dirty laundry when he's safely off the team.

Comment

Stephen Jackson is right when he said that Carroll is not good enough to even have an opinion. He wasn't good enough to be the 3rd option or even the 4th option. He was brought in as the 3 and D guy since the team struggled against elite wingers like Paul Pierce and Joe Johnson. He never stayed healthy, and couldn't hit wide open 3s when needed. He should've been benched sooner and PJ Tucker should've started. He signed a massive deal. He should've kept his mouth shut and moved on. No need to say bad things about your former team.

If it were JV who said those comments about how everything is all ISO and how they didn't trust him, it would've been more credible since us Raptors fans have been screaming on the TV a whole lot. But Carroll who can't hit open 3s, can't defend, can't stay healthy saying stuff like this, has zero credibility.

Comment

I would take 5 Carrolls, with 5 Turkoglus coming off the bench, over 1 Bargnani.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I would take 5 Carrolls, with 5 Turkoglus coming off the bench, over 1 Bargnani.
          A 5-man Carroll lineup wouldn't score a single point

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
            A 5-man Carroll lineup wouldn't score a single point
            Better call on the Turk bench early, then

Comment

I'd come at you with 5 Sonny Weems with 5 Jamario Moons coming off the bench. Let's do this.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                I'd come at you with 5 Sonny Weems with 5 Jamario Moons coming off the bench. Let's do this.
                Oh ya??? Well I've got Kevin O'Neil patrolling the sidelines.

Comment

No, he is trash.

Comment

A team with 5 Bargnanis starting and 5 Turkoglus coming off the bench would easily break the record for most points scored against a team in NBA history.

Comment

Ball wrote: View Post
                      A team with 5 Bargnanis starting and 5 Turkoglus coming off the bench would easily break the record for most points scored against a team in NBA history.
                      Imagine 5 Bargnanis playing defense like this

Comment

In a desperate attempt to get this thread back on topic, here's a GIF of Carroll making a mockery of Bargnani's help defense.

And them blaming JR Smith for not rotating from the corner, lol.

Comment

Comment

In a desperate attempt to get this thread back on topic, here's a GIF of Carroll making a mockery of Bargnani's help defense.

And them blaming JR Smith for not rotating from the corner, lol.
                            "Cazzo! A pick and roll! Didn't see that coming! Who was supposed to help there, you? You, right? Che cavolo!"

Comment

Pick up that mic....... Rob Babcock is your GM.

Comment

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...n--476609.html

Can we trade this fool
                                Last edited by grindhouse; Thu Jul 27, 2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X