X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Stretch 4-5 that can shoot.
    So we'd have Jonas, Bebe, Poeltl, Biyombo at the 5
    And Ibaka, Siakam, and Kaminsky at the 4. Not to mention Bruno.

Seems like a lot of bigs for a coach who likes to go small.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Stretch 4-5 that can shoot.
      I mean, there's a whole bunch of them in this "new NBA era". Just pick out of a hat and you'll get someone better. Kaminsky is terrible. Bargnani bad.

Comment

Can you clarify what you meant by non-stars?

Karl-Anthony Towns didn't make the all-star game last year. Neither did Damian Lillard, or CJ McCollum. I'll take KAT and McCollum.
        your pal,
        ebrian

Comment

So like 2 elite role players? Milddleton/Porter would be sweet.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Batum, and Gorgui Dieng. I really think batum at the 3 would compliment DeMar's game. Dieng and Serg would be a great defensive pairing in the front court.

If we are looking for guys at the minimum though, meaning vets looking to be on a winning team, or really under performing players coming off rookie scale contracts. Micheal Beasley and Anthony Morrow would fall in the gettable category. 3pt shooting and a versatile forward.

Comment

Two non-allstars that have been in the league for at least 4 years are the requirements.. so I would have to go with Conley and Gobert.

Conley simply for the reason that Lowry was injured for most of the playoffs and played like crap when he did play.

Comment

A lot of people felt Gobert was actually snubbed so that kinda seems like an unfair pick but I would take one of Whiteside (more so) or Favors and Bradley Beal or Middleton. I know we would a bit small on the wings but if they get beat on the first step on to the rim, Serge and Whiteside would be a brick wall to run into. HM's go to Crowder, H. Barnes, Avery Bradley.

Lowry
                Beal
                DeRozan
                Ibaka
                Whiteside

OR

Lowry
                DeRozan
                Middleton
                Ibaka
                Whiteside
                Last edited by JamesNaismith; Tue Aug 8, 2017, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X