Predicting the Raptors' 2017-18 Win Total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    40? Brooklyn is the most overrated team this summer imo. People like "they'll be better.." how? Russell is garbage

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      40? Brooklyn is the most overrated team this summer imo. People like "they'll be better.." how? Russell is garbage
      They play the right way on both sides of the floor, and Russel isn’t garbage, he’s a smart player who was put in a pretty awful position in LA. Kenny Atkinson is a very good coach and he’s got his team playing to the best of their abilities every game so far in the pre season and that’s enough to win a bit less than half your games when teams are going to come in and expect a walk in the park.

Comment

I am just gonna go for it.... Perfect season 82-0
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
          I am just gonna go for it.... Perfect season 82-0
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Comment

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                They play the right way on both sides of the floor, and Russel isn’t garbage, he’s a smart player who was put in a pretty awful position in LA. Kenny Atkinson is a very good coach and he’s got his team playing to the best of their abilities every game so far in the pre season and that’s enough to win a bit less than half your games when teams are going to come in and expect a walk in the park.
                People tend to forget how much heavy lifting Brook Lopez did for them last year.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                X