Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Raptor are you the most eager to see play, and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    His minutes are going to increase. Casey trusted CoJo a lot and still played Kyle insane minutes. Wright hasn't earned that trust yet so I expect Lowry to be playing even more unless Delon can really impress Casey early.
    Yeah, I don't know about more (that would be tough to even accomplish) but I don't see any real drop coming either. The DeRozan-plus-bench unit would have to do very well for that to even have a chance of happening, and that will be the youngest group in the rotation, in all likelihood, even with Miles there.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

That's the great thing about this team. It has solid veterans and has consistently been at the top of the division (and should remain so) but the players I'm looking forward to most are the young guys. Delon/OG/Yak&PSkills. Bruno is definitely the perfect coming attraction. Also, despite how happy I was with the Miles signing, I could't shake the feeling that I was just as happy watching the original Carroll press conference. We've had a run of......finally, here's the guy that can fix "this". Hopefully he works out.

Comment

I am excited to see what Jakob brings to the table this year. Won't get a lot of minutes, but I think he makes big strides. Expect to see big improvement from Delon and Powell. Excited to see what OG brings.

Big hope that JV has pared down, speeded up and has claimed an extended jumper. Don't care if it's threes. Just want to see him shooting effectively from beyond 15 feet. Consistently.

Comment

Poll Added!

Poll added! I think I got everyone that people might care about (its multiple choice .. which I forgot when I voted)... Lol

I had to cheat and group the 3 together, because I ran out of spots, but I think it's fair.
          And as much as I want to see how our Incubator system is working with the young guns, I gotta say, I'm most eager to see how the "Big-3" play together with a full training camp under their belt, and perhaps a reinvigorated system from Casey... perhaps. Lol

But other than that, OG is the engima for me, and possible X-Factor.
          Last edited by Joey; Thu Aug 3, 2017, 06:44 PM.

Comment

For me it's OG, because you always have hope that your most recent first round pick will be a "home run" selection.

Second is Poeltl and powell and to a lesser extent Wright, I feel there's a possible leap to all star player hidden in one of them.

Thirdly I like the big 3 thing that joey talked about. Cj miles coming in next but could be an x factor in making us beast of the east if he has a career year here
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I think OG is going to be key once he's healthy cause he's really the only guy with the size to fill the Tucker/Carroll smallball 4 void (unless Bruno is ready to play I guess).
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

OG, Powell, DeRozan and Lowry, Poeltl.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Why the hell would anyone vote for Bruno? lol dude is not going to get any playing time. The guy is not an NBA player. He's a classic bench warmer.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    His minutes are going to increase. Casey trusted CoJo a lot and still played Kyle insane minutes. Wright hasn't earned that trust yet so I expect Lowry to be playing even more unless Delon can really impress Casey early.
                    kyle is up there for leader for minutes in the league and played off the ball with cory running the point. I think this trade was made to force delon and fred to get into the rotation.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Why the hell would anyone vote for Bruno? lol dude is not going to get any playing time. The guy is not an NBA player. He's a classic bench warmer.
                      I hope he proves you wrong so you can't shut the fuck up. You're not even giving the kid a fair shake.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

OG! Hoping he can be our Kawhi Leonard someday

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          I hope he proves you wrong so you can't shut the fuck up. You're not even giving the kid a fair shake.
                          Next season is going to be his 4th season. And he still hasn't shown any signs of improvement. Still a garbage time player.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            They're eager to see him play, because if he's playing, he ain't warming the bench.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Siakam/Poeltl. I believe one of these two will be a regular in the closing lineup by seasons end.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Aug 4, 2017, 07:28 AM.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I can't believe someone said we're not giving Bruno a fair shake! He's in his 4th year! I wonder if there were Pistons/Grizzlies fans still holding out for Darko/Thabeet to turn things around after 3 years...

The guy I'm looking forward most to seeing the most is CJ Miles. Yes, there's nothing that exciting about him, but he fills a role we desperately need. I'm also interested in seeing if he ends up being yet another veteran free agent signing that ends up sucking.. we've had so many (Carroll, Linas Kleiza, Landry Fields, Jason Kapono, Hedo Turkoglu, etc).
                                your pal,
                                ebrian

Comment

Working...
                                X