Everything Alfonzo McKinnie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Alfonzo McKinnie

He's got some stiff competition, but Alfonzo's is in the running for most athletic dude on the team. The real question is how he can shoot and defend at the NBA level, but I'm more than a little intrigued. Knowing Casey, he's bound to get some run sooner or later, if never a steady spot in the rotation.

The guy doesn't get nearly enough chatter considering we've got jack squat to squawk about.

Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Thu Aug 10, 2017, 01:54 AM.

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    He's got some stiff competition, but Alfonzo's is in the running for most athletic dude on the team. The real question is how he can shoot and defend at the NBA level, but I'm more than a little intrigued. Knowing Casey, he's bound to get some run sooner or later, if never a steady spot in the rotation.

The guy doesn't get nearly enough chatter considering we've got jack squat to squawk about.

SF or PF?
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
      SF or PF?
      I think he can play either, though he's definitely strictly a small ball option at PF.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

He doesn't have the wingspan to handle the PF position.

Comment

Time to start getting pumped on these other guys. Vs Anthony Bennett...

Watch until the end.

Comment

Raptors are waiving McInnie

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              Raptors are waiving McInnie
              Alkins and Boucher's turn.

Comment

Working...
              X