Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in this 'Raptors only' 3 v 3 match up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebrian
    replied
    I would not want to take JV with me to a 3-on-3 tournament. Love the guy but the halfcourt style of a 3on3 would be too quick for JV. He's gonna break his ankles several times over.

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Team 1 would ravage the other team.
    I do not think they would be "ravaged". That word makes me think of some hyenas tearing apart a carcass. I imagine that it would be much closer than stats and all-star titles would lead one to believe.
    It would be a real treat to watch. Lowry is getting old, and Powell has locked down Paul George in the playoffs, Deebo would be hard to stop in the paint, but he isn't a defensive threat, especially on the perimeter, and he can't hit 3's. Plus Jonas has weak perimeter D, and Ibaka isn't a loaf in the paint.
    If you think JV would eat Ibaka's lunch, well, that's your opinion haha.

I'm 23, I do not remember watching VC... people my age don't marvel at the hype around Vince like you guys... but his impact is certainly recognized.
    I mean he never took us to the ECF, but still...
    That elbow in the rim was sick.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    ebrian wrote: View Post
    I feel like you didn't do the term "OG" justice.

The OGs are Vince, T-Mac, Damon. Find me any 3 current Raptors that could touch these 3 in 3-on-3 basketball. There are none.

Since we are talking streetball I'd even consider swapping Rafer in there for Stoudamire.
    Man when was the last time we had a great legit SF. I can't even remember.

Leave a comment:

• ebrian
    replied
    I feel like you didn't do the term "OG" justice.

The OGs are Vince, T-Mac, Damon. Find me any 3 current Raptors that could touch these 3 in 3-on-3 basketball. There are none.

Since we are talking streetball I'd even consider swapping Rafer in there for Stoudamire.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Prime Carter with 2 Bargnani's could beat team 1, but guess we'll never know.

If you're going to pit the biggest disappointments in franchise history against each other then where's Arujo?
    Carter was awesome but DD/Lowry are pretty great too. And no he would not beat team 1 with 2 Bargnani's.

Arujo was a DNP-CD.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Are we talking Raptors TMac or Orlando/Houston TMac? If it was Raptor TMac, then team 1 wins easily. If not then I'd give the edge to Team 2 despite having Bargnani on the team.

How about this one?

1. Fields, Carroll, Kleiza
    2. Turk, Bargnani, Kapono

If you're going to pit the biggest disappointments in franchise history against each other then where's Arujo?

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Are we talking Raptors TMac or Orlando/Houston TMac? If it was Raptor TMac, then team 1 wins easily. If not then I'd give the edge to Team 2 despite having Bargnani on the team.

How about this one?

Leave a comment:

• 92TillInfinity
    replied

How about this one?

Ugh. I can't even decide who I dislike more between Kleiza and Turk.

Leave a comment:

• Mess
    replied

How about this one?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

How about this one?

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Team 1 wins easily. How about:

1. Lowry, DD, Jonas

vs

2. Vince, Tmac, Bargnani
    Team 2, by a landslide

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

1. Lowry, DD, Jonas

vs

2. Vince, Tmac, Bargnani
    I still take team 1. Bargs was... special.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied

1. Lowry, DD, Jonas

vs

2. Vince, Tmac, Bargnani

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Team 1 would ravage the other team.

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    no nibbles? personally, I'd select team 2 because all 3 are perimeter threats.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X