X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH
    replied
    big boi wrote: View Post

No "might" about it. If worked fine with the cap, I'd bite their hand off taking that deal.
    But, like... why?

Leave a comment:

• big boi
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

You might. Other fans might too. The Raptors will absolutely not.
    No "might" about it. If worked fine with the cap, I'd bite their hand off taking that deal.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    big boi wrote: View Post

Right now, I'd do that deal. I want him to do well, but I like that package of players. Doesn't look like he is moving in any case, so I hope he proves me wrong.
    You might. Other fans might too. The Raptors will absolutely not.

Leave a comment:

• big boi
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Uhh, I don't think Siakam's market is particularly high. Teams are calling because they think they can get him cheap.

I'm saying no matter what Siakam's market is, the Raptors won't accept less than a king's ransom. They don't want to trade him. They would never in a million years accept Wiseman and Wiggins and Kuminga for Siakam. It's the Warriors who are under pressure to add a star before Steph's clock runs out. The Raptors laugh them off the phone with that offer.
    Right now, I'd do that deal. I want him to do well, but I like that package of players. Doesn't look like he is moving in any case, so I hope he proves me wrong.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    There’s not many players I would trade for Siakam, it would have to move the needle big time:

If we OG, Siakam and Barnes can play together without losing offensive production (Barnes and Siakam have both improve their midrange/outside shooting) then that lineup shouldn’t be broken up. There’s too much potential with those guys.
    DeMar was a flawed star and Masai didn't trade him until Kawhi came up. Siakam's not going anywhere unless there's a Kawhi-level deal to be had. Either a legit star or spectacular assets.

Siakam back in TO and out of the bubble is a two-way All-Star level player. Take that to the bank.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X