• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    With Kyle's injury he's pretty much guaranteed a spot, unless the Raptors some how flame out of the playoff race before February. He'll be the "best" player on one of the best Eastern teams.

Let's hope he gets voted in though. Only 3 forward spots and both Embiid & Giannis will be locks. So let's hope he gets the 3rd spot. Although I see it going to Jimmy even though he plays more like a guard than a forward. Tatum for some reason will also get a lot of votes.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    He’s made the Bleacher Report MVP sleeper list, at any rate. Certainly at this flagpole he deserves to be in the conversation.

Guy is a GUARANTEED All Star at this point, that’s for damn sure.

https://bleacher report.com/articles/2862225-introducing-the-nbas-2020-mvp-race-sleepers?share=sms#slide0

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    Does Pascal have an outside shot at MVP?
    I wouldn't think so. In the conversation for spots 5-10 for sure. But I wouldn't bet against him this early in the season. uys made a career out of bankrupting bookies.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Does Pascal have an outside shot at MVP?

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    More to come for Pascal!
    Harden's ridiculous

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    more of those to come.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Got to Love Spice P .. Siakam asked about Nurse being 0-fer on challenges .. His response " I think he needs to be smarter " . and then starts laughing

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

Not sure the poster who is overreacts the most on here is in a place to call anyone a moron.
    I've been called worse by far better men.....

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

Not sure the poster who is overreacts the most on here is in a place to call anyone a moron.
    I have to admit that I am more vindictive to individuals that warrants it.

As far as overreactions, that was last season but I admire your memory of events that happened prior to the euphoria.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Nurse just validated your point golden. The poster who mocked you yesterday should probably pick a more simple sport to follow lol, what a moron.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post

I want to say I like it as well, and he's earned some respect from the players. However, I remember Lawrence Frank taking this approach with teams he has coached and when times were tough and they were losing that approach didn't go over so well with his players. Gasol and Ibaka are in contract years, Siakam has a lot of pressure on him to produce like a star, and the safety blanket of having Kawhi is no longer there. Times could get tough for this team.
    Nick Nurse is a championship coach. Lawrence Frank isn't.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Not following you either, slaw. You just trying to pick a fight? Nurse was already quoted pre-game saying that multiple guys would get a shot at Giannis and he wasn’t going to hide/protect Pascal from that task, even though he felt he had obvious other options. You and that razor are dull in this case.
    Nurse just validated your point golden. The poster who mocked you yesterday should probably pick a more simple sport to follow lol, what a moron.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    I’m loving Nick “No Bullshit” Nurse this season
    I want to say I like it as well, and he's earned some respect from the players. However, I remember Lawrence Frank taking this approach with teams he has coached and when times were tough and they were losing that approach didn't go over so well with his players. Gasol and Ibaka are in contract years, Siakam has a lot of pressure on him to produce like a star, and the safety blanket of having Kawhi is no longer there. Times could get tough for this team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X