X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Thankfully. Masai needed to let it go and move on.

Foolishly believing in the idea of “Championship DNA” and holding onto to our own guys too long is how we ended up squandering so many trade assets.
    I don't cheer for trade assets. Zero interest in blowing up a good team to save money and maybe be good 7 years down the road. None of that interests me in the least. Zero interest in following garbage franchises that treat players like poker chips. Never have and never will.

I'm glad they gave FVV/Siakam/OG core a chance. It was our guys and Siakam earned that shot as the greatest story in team history. It didn't work. Maybe they waited a year too long for my liking but we all move on.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    Peace and love Pascal...looking forward to you tearing it up with hali & co.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Should the Raptors retire his number?
    also yes it's a no-brainer once his career is over

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    Crazy to think what a ride it’s been with Siakam. All-NBA and a title. Never would have guessed when they drafted him. He will be great in Indiana. Best for everyone but sad to see him go.

Nothing left of the greatest era in Raps history.
    Thankfully. Masai needed to let it go and move on.

Foolishly believing in the idea of “Championship DNA” and holding onto to our own guys too long is how we ended up squandering so many trade assets.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    i am happy for him going to indiana, it was always the best fit and he's going to be fucking amazing there with all that spacing.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Crazy to think what a ride it’s been with Siakam. All-NBA and a title. Never would have guessed when they drafted him. He will be great in Indiana. Best for everyone but sad to see him go.

Nothing left of the greatest era in Raps history.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Respect. Best wishes in Indy.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Thanks Pascal!

Sounds like he wanted to end up with the Pacers, so good for him. Glad he'll get to dominate with some spacing around him.

Leave a comment:

• G____Deane
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    No. Certainly not yet
    And I say this as a big Pascal fan.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Medicine can turn into poison. A move that was necessary. Thank you for everything Pascal. Best draft pick in Raptors history considering where you were drafted and what you became.

Leave a comment:

• G____Deane
    replied
    Farewell for now Pascal, thanks for all you did here, including your role as Kawhi's wing man for Toronto's one and only chip.....maybe ever lol

Not gonna miss your commercials!

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    i was a fan then fred got in his head and he started playing for contracts and stopped playing defence good bye sir thank you for your service the scottie era begins now

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    depressing but probably necessary

Leave a comment:

Working...
X