Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• octothorp wrote: View Post
    Gonna put so much pressure on defences this year he should be known as kilopascal.
    He can just move up three orders of magnitude every year. kPa, MPa, GPa!
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Dare I say, he looks a little more methodical with his attacks....better ball handling, better footwork.....almost DeRozan-esque.

Comment

• Foot work and handles are great.. really. Love that about him. But to be honest I would have been happier seeing take a bunch of 3's and nailing them.

We need him to be able to space the floor. We have a lot of ball handlers on this team already. We need more guys that can spot up and shoot 3's.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Foot work and handles are great.. really. Love that about him. But to be honest I would have been happier seeing take a bunch of 3's and nailing them.

We need him to be able to space the floor. We have a lot of ball handlers on this team already. We need more guys that can spot up and shoot 3's.
          This is a scrimmage amongst other pros. Anyone catch that lob from Harden? I'm sure he's working on his shooting as he said that was his #1 goal
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Foot work and handles are great.. really. Love that about him. But to be honest I would have been happier seeing take a bunch of 3's and nailing them.

Yeah none of that fancy footwork will work unless he cant shoot.
            Last edited by MixxAOR; Mon Jul 16, 2018, 01:24 PM.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Its a pick up game, hes being flashy, having fun. He obviously won’t get to do those moves consistently on the team in a real game, so yes I’m sure he has been working on his shot.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Its a pick up game, hes being flashy, having fun. He obviously won’t get to do those moves consistently on the team in a real game, so yes I’m sure he has been working on his shot.
                You still need a guy who can pull shit out of his a$$ late in the shot clock, and if someone said 2 years ago Pascal Siakam Is becoming that type of guy they'd be laughed out of the forum.

Comment

• If Siakam keeps getting better he's the poster boy for just taking a crazy athlete with a strong character/work ethic regardless of age. He was so fucking raw and lost on the court as well as a fairly old prospect in his rookie year. It's hard to think of similar examples.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    If Siakam keeps getting better he's the poster boy for just taking a crazy athlete with a strong character/work ethic regardless of age. He was so fucking raw and lost on the court as well as a fairly old prospect in his rookie year. It's hard to think of similar examples.

Embiid in terms of development...super raw but talented athletes that first took it serious around 16 years old..his linear improvement is remarkable even in college

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Embiid in terms of development...super raw but talented athletes that first took it serious around 16 years old..his linear improvement is remarkable even in college
                      But that's why I brought up age. Embiid already showed skills as a teenager even though he took up the sport late. Siakam, as a 21 year old rookie, had almost no tangible ball skills whatsoever. Couldn't pass, dribble or shoot at anything resembling an NBA level. Not even really close. Hard to think of that kind of example from the past.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        But that's why I brought up age. Embiid already showed skills as a teenager even though he took up the sport late. Siakam, as a 21 year old rookie, had almost no tangible ball skills whatsoever. Couldn't pass, dribble or shoot at anything resembling an NBA level. Not even really close. Hard to think of that kind of example from the past.

Derozan?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Derozan?
                          Ouch lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Derozan?
                            No Demar was younger and not as raw.

I mean DeMar was really raw and lacked a lot of skills, but Siakam was still more raw.

Last edited by white men can't jump; Mon Jul 16, 2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• I'd say Hakeem.. Hakeem had his foot work down because he was a soccer player growing up.. but his work in the post was developed at a late age.

Comment

• He'll look good in black and silver. You'll enjoy him Pop

Comment

Working...
                                X