Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post

Not relevant to other teams. The early supermax is only available to us, once he's traded it goes away.
    of course, brain fart there. i went to a show last night and then zoomed through the games when i got home and obviously didn't get enough sleep

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

If we give Pascal a regular max extension we can't trade him for 6 months. Which I believe would take us past the trade deadline and we'd have him for all of next season.

What we need to do is keep Pascal involved, if he tells the team we're trading him to that he will take a max extension from them we have the maximum value and we can trade him immediately.
      Depends when we extend him. Do it early in the summer and the 6 months is not an issue for the trade deadline. OG's extension has to wait until just before the season starts, so he'd be the one the 6 month rule causes issues for.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Depends when we extend him. Do it early in the summer and the 6 months is not an issue for the trade deadline. OG's extension has to wait until just before the season starts, so he'd be the one the 6 month rule causes issues for.
        OK, so try to trade him by the draft, and if we can't find a deal extend him immediately post draft.

How long are we stuck with Fred if he opts out and we resign him? Assuming it's different than the 6 months if we extend him.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

OK, so try to trade him by the draft, and if we can't find a deal extend him immediately post draft.

How long are we stuck with Fred if he opts out and we resign him? Assuming it's different than the 6 months if we extend him.
          Bird Rights re-signed FAs can be traded mid-January.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            If Siakam made all NBA would the Raptors really give him the supermax? And if they did, what would be the reaction here?
            I'd have to consider taking a break from cheering for the Raptors, lol

Comment

• Hello guys, I've been lurking here for some time and finally decided to join you. Found no new members thread, but I guees I could drop my first message here, cause it's my fav player thread! Name is Joe and I am thrilled to be a part of this community.

Cheers!

Comment

• RaptorRoamer wrote: View Post
                Hello guys, I've been lurking here for some time and finally decided to join you. Found no new members thread, but I guees I could drop my first message here, cause it's my fav player thread! Name is Joe and I am thrilled to be a part of this community.

Cheers!
                Welcome!

Comment

Hello guys, I've been lurking here for some time and finally decided to join you. Found no new members thread, but I guees I could drop my first message here, cause it's my fav player thread! Name is Joe and I am thrilled to be a part of this community.

Cheers!
                  Hey welcome aboard.
                  I don't think I have ever seen a member introduce themselves, a common thing on other sites I'm on.

Comment

Cheers!
                    Welcome to the forum. You have all offseason to work on your posting game. Gotta get in game thread shape for next season.

Comment

• Agreed.. Time 2 move on from Siakim.

https://theathletic.com/4614066/2023...aptors-rumors/
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Siakams alright its just that this team needs to diversify its portfolio

Comment

• It seems kinda goofy that other teams can carry 2 or 3 superstars but we can't carry one and all the talk is about re-signing our own as some kinda win. Or letting our decent players walk since were cap strung....

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post
                            It seems kinda goofy that other teams can carry 2 or 3 superstars but we can't carry one and all the talk is about re-signing our own as some kinda win. Or letting our decent players walk since were cap strung....
                            I don't know why anyone is talking about that. We don't need to do any of that. People are just eager to move on from our players, for various reasons. We're not in cap trouble, we have the wiggle room needed to keep all our key guys.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I don't know why anyone is talking about that. We don't need to do any of that. People are just eager to move on from our players, for various reasons. We're not in cap trouble, we have the wiggle room needed to keep all our key guys.
                              Do you think our vets like Fred and Pascal can thrive under Darko's supposedly coaching style/philosophy?

Comment

Because they want a significant add beyond or instead of running it back ota "keep all our key guys"

Comment

Working...
                                X