Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

But will Sixers have enough cap space for a Pascal sized max ($45-50M range). They're only projecting about $33M in cap for 2024.
    Maxey will need a new contract as well he's up after this year. So could be hard to navigate that if Maxey gets a max offer right away that they need to match.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

But will Sixers have enough cap space for a Pascal sized max ($45-50M range). They're only projecting about $33M in cap for 2024.
      Philly will have enough. The only contracts they will have going into the summer will be Embiid's, Tucker's (PO), Reed's and Petrusev.

Harden, Harris, Maxey, Melton, Kurkmaz, House, Scott, etc will all be free agents. Maxey will be an RFA and his cap hold is only around $13M.

If Tucker opts out they could likely get two max guys on their team if they wanted.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Philly will have enough. The only contracts they will have going into the summer will be Embiid's, Tucker's (PO), Reed's and Petrusev.

Harden, Harris, Maxey, Melton, Kurkmaz, House, Scott, etc will all be free agents. Maxey will be an RFA and his cap hold is only around $13M.

If Tucker opts out they could likely get two max guys on their team if they wanted.
        The matching period is 2 days now, so if someone hits Maxey with a max offer at midnight on first day of free agency Philly may not have time to woo Siakam before their cap is gone. Not insurmountable but they'd have to have everything buttoned up before free agency starts and get Siakam signed on day 1.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

The matching period is 2 days now, so if someone hits Maxey with a max offer at midnight on first day of free agency Philly may not have time to woo Siakam before their cap is gone. Not insurmountable but they'd have to have everything buttoned up before free agency starts and get Siakam signed on day 1.
            Matching period is not very important there. If he signs an offer sheet at midnight (actually signs it), it immediately goes on their cap. So they can't then use cap space and THEN match the offer sheet. They lose it immediately unless they refuse to match.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Anytime u ready Masai, I'm ready 2 be moved.
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I've been away for 6 months so not sure if people here still think Siakam is a max guy. He's not a max guy. Not even close. And my opinion about him since last year has not changed. They should trade him. Siakam and Scottie don't fit together.

They need to surround Scottie Barnes with high IQ players that can shoot. This team right now have so many dumb players. Bulls game for example. Oh my god.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  I've been away for 6 months so not sure if people here still think Siakam is a max guy. He's not a max guy. Not even close. And my opinion about him since last year has not changed. They should trade him. Siakam and Scottie don't fit together.

They need to surround Scottie Barnes with high IQ players that can shoot. This team right now have so many dumb players. Bulls game for example. Oh my god.
                  I would love to swap Siakam for Tobias Harris and pick up some picks along the way. Harris fits way better with Scottie, he's a wing who can shoot and doesn't need a ton of shots. He's not even 2 years older than Pascal and he will cost a lot less to resign in the offseason.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I would love to swap Siakam for Tobias Harris and pick up some picks along the way. Harris fits way better with Scottie, he's a wing who can shoot and doesn't need a ton of shots. He's not even 2 years older than Pascal and he will cost a lot less to resign in the offseason.
                    We need a culture reset. The PERFECT player to target is Marcus Smart. The Grizzlies are a win now team so Siakam would slot in perfectly as Morant's Robin.

I first suggested Wiggins + 2 first for Siakam 3 years ago. I don't think the Raps are going to get that kind of package for Pascal anymore.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

We need a culture reset. The PERFECT player to target is Marcus Smart. The Grizzlies are a win now team so Siakam would slot in perfectly as Morant's Robin.

I first suggested Wiggins + 2 first for Siakam 3 years ago. I don't think the Raps are going to get that kind of package for Pascal anymore.
                      Yes you did. And I was totally on board with that package. With Masai’s drafting acumen, we would’ve had Wiggins, Franz Wagner and Trey Murphy to go along with Scottie.

That was our OKC, PG for Shai, move right there.

Comment

• Another Pascal trade suggestion that I made a couple of years ago was Pascal for Murray straight up. A lot of people here laughed and said Denver should add more and I was like the Raptors are the one that should add more. Bet you people aren't laughing now.

My suggestion now is Marcus Smart. Raptors are not getting Wiggins + 2 first kind of package anymore. And they're definitely not getting Jamal Murray for him lol.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nobody cares about trade suggestions. Go find ten for the win and compare notes. Or play 2k

Comment

• I mean don't we have a whole separate forum on here for a reason? Use it if you must

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                              Nobody cares about trade suggestions. Go find ten for the win and compare notes. Or play 2k
                              I enjoy the trade suggestions.

We're a team that desperately needs a trade or two. It's a very relevant discussion.

Another potential Pascal trade partner is the Pacers. They're starting Obi Toppin at PF and he sucks.

Pascal for Nesmith, Hield, McConnell and 2 picks.

Nesmith is a 24 year old wing who can shoot, has been improving each season, and is signed for 3 more seasons after this one at $11M per year. He would fit great with Scottie and his low salary allows us to pay OG.

McConnell gives us our much needed backup PG.

Hield adds much needed shooting and scoring off the bench.

Comment

• There is a separate forum for those

Comment

Working...
                                X