Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Wiggins, Kuminga and Payton are worth around $39M. Pascal around $38M.
    That would be ridiculous if they could add Pascal. Having little depth I guess would be the trade off.

I still like the Atlanta trade proposal of Griffin, Hunter and pick(s) though Griffin hasn't been playing. Not sure if he's injured or just not playing well, but I'm hoping there's a deal in place and they're asking ATL not to play him while they convince Pascal to sign an extension. More likely he's just not as good as I think he is and Masai isn't interested.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

This is the very first few games of Scottie's 3rd year, so I doubt it.

You've seen 1.5 seasons of them not have a center, one of which resulted in 48 wins, a half a season of them having a C in which they went 15-10, and a handful of games this season where they've had Schroder messing up their touches.
      Adding a center should make the pairing worse though because it means we have even less spacing in the starting lineup. It's just not a great pairing of two PF who operate in the same space. We're now in year 3 of seeing one of them needs to play out of position for the other to succeed.

Comment

• why can't barnes be the center.. why in line ups when pascal is off... and he has shooters on the floor is barnes being a volume shooter...

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          why can't barnes be the center.. why in line ups when pascal is off... and he has shooters on the floor is barnes being a volume shooter...
          because there's Precious, Chris Boucher and Koloko who occupy that space right now. I want Barnes to be small ball five with bench but Darko gotta give those minutes to Precious and Koloko for development
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Pass.

We need DOGS and WINNERS on this team. Find a way to get Smart out of Memphis. And wasn't Darko an assistant in Memphis last year? he should know the players on that team.
            I thought you hated dumb basketball players?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I thought you hated dumb basketball players?
              Smart isn't dumb. What are you talking about?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Smart isn't dumb. What are you talking about?
                He isn’t Boucher or Precious dumb, but Celtics fans will tell you he makes bad gaffes at the worst times.

I do agree, though, Smart is the epitome of ‘dog’.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

He isn’t Boucher or Precious dumb, but Celtics fans will tell you he makes bad gaffes at the worst times.

I do agree, though, Smart is the epitome of ‘dog’.
                  Not a lot of dogs in the league.
                  Smart, the Morrises, Ja, Dillon, puppy Bev.. and that's it.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Not a lot of dogs in the league.
                    Smart, the Morrises, Ja, Dillon, puppy Bev.. and that's it.
                    PatBev and the Morris twins aren't dogs. They're just punks.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The best players in the leagues are dogs. Just because they don't talk tough doesn't mean they're not. Steph, LeBron, Giannis, Jokic, Edwards, Luka etc....these guys are all dogs.

I agree w/PatBev on one thing though: Siakam is not a dog.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

The best players in the leagues are dogs. Just because they don't talk tough doesn't mean they're not. Steph, LeBron, Giannis, Jokic, Edwards, Luka etc....these guys are all dogs.

PatBev said OG & Siakam, specifically, were not dogs. That's how it got started.

And then he called out Scottie & Denni safter the Philly loss, as trying to be fake tough guys (i.e. dogs).

Comment

The best players in the leagues are dogs. Just because they don't talk tough doesn't mean they're not. Steph, LeBron, Giannis, Jokic, Edwards, Luka etc....these guys are all dogs.

Dogs are those that play tough, scrappy, gritty.
                          I forgot to include Butler.

Siakam is not a dog for sure. He folds easily.
                          Scottie is a dog.
                          OG is a dog, Dennis is a dog too.

Pat Bev acts tough coz he needs to be tough, otherwise he would be playing in China by now.

Comment

• kagemusha wrote: View Post

dogs are those that play tough, scrappy, gritty.
                            I forgot to include butler.

Siakam is not a dog for sure. He folds easily.
                            Scottie is a dog.
                            Og is a dog, dennis is a dog too.

pat bev acts tough coz he needs to be tough, otherwise he would be playing in china by now.
                            lol

Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Mon Nov 13, 2023, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

lol

https://youtu.be/T4494d3nidw?si=sUv3ba8W6HoUM5lv

Doggy even cried. LMAO

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

“You hear that Mr. Anderson, that is the sound of Inevitability”. Lol

One more time to watch this Epic Scene

”My name is Spicy P”

Comment

Working...
                                X