• consmap
    replied
    Trust in Masai?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Yikes
    somebody would offer him that in summer so it's right thing they did and it sends a good message. But fuck that's a lot of money. I hope he can take that leap.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Yikes
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Sat Oct 19th, 2019, 02:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

https://mobile.twitter.com/wojespn/s...19666150068224

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    4 year max for siakam...time to take that next step

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

too soon dammit
    Canadian Heritage Moments

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Spicy doing new Google Nest ads now. Dude will make decent bank in Canada
    Heck, even FVV got an American Express Canada commercial. When financial institutions start throwing ad money around.... that's big time.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Spicy doing new Google Nest ads now. Dude will make decent bank in Canada

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Is it going to be the same amount that Murray and Simmons got? E.g. 5 years @ 170M? Gulp. I love Pascal, but at $34M per year.... the expectations are going to be sky high.

BTW - Kings and Celtics are offering Buddy and Jaylen Brown 4 year deals in the 20-25M/yr range. Is Pascal worth $10M/year more than those guys?
    I would say no... but he's a far far better defender than Buddy Hield (who I really like) and his offense is somewhat more diversified and suited for a premier scorer's skill set, but that is merely potential, not yet realized, and therefore increases his market value while also increases the risk of signing him to such a contract). And IMO, there really isn't a comparison between those two and Jaylen Brown.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Is it going to be the same amount that Murray and Simmons got? E.g. 5 years @ 170M? Gulp. I love Pascal, but at $34M per year.... the expectations are going to be sky high.

BTW - Kings and Celtics are offering Buddy and Jaylen Brown 4 year deals in the 20-25M/yr range. Is Pascal worth $10M/year more than those guys?
    No Pascal is not worth more, but he's gonna get paid more.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

I don't think so....yet. NBA money has gone stupid crazy high as I've already said is the case for Kyle imo.
    Make it a round ball and a square net ..... THEN you got something

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post
    Is it just deja vu or some of these media guys love to treat what they personally think it's gonna happen as "almost a certainty"? Last time I heard "almost a certainty" and "99.9%", it didn't turn out well
    too soon dammit

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Is it just deja vu or some of these media guys love to treat what they personally think it's gonna happen as "almost a certainty"? Last time I heard "almost a certainty" and "99.9%", it didn't turn out well

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Thought for sure they would wait until next season to give themselves more flexibility. Of course, if they offer the contract now, that sends a certain message as well. Trust Masai and Bobby.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X