Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Is this conversation worth happening until Scottie takes full command of the offense? DS is obviously there because Scottie isn't willing or able.
    Scottie needs Pascal out of the way not Dennis.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Scottie needs Pascal out of the way not Dennis.
      Time to cut the cord.

Comment

• we need a new gm

Comment

• Spicy B&^&*.
          Hiding all the way on the bottom, everyone's favorite playboy.
          Nah, I'm done playing, pouting like a like girl, oh they didn't give me the max, oh they are trying 2 trade me. Grow some b%&&s, be a professional, show some respect for this franchise.
          All F*^%& year, u have been dog S*%^& on Defense, awful, yo we understand, u mad, God D&%^ guy, can u play some D, how about box out, rebound the ball.
          If u want 2 know what is the biggest reason why we trash, is this guy, only takes one guy not 2 buy into the program.
          Every F&%^ time, the ball stops with this guy, iso, iso, iso, that 3rd quarter of him just taking dumb shot, after dumb shot. Dude move the ball, u will get ball back...of course once he started doing that..than everyone else started, Gary, Achiuwa, Boucher, just stupidity..bc it's like a virus, if ure idiot best player does it, s&%% we can do it 2.
          Just Trade him, let's move on and start re tool, rebuild..whatever..
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Alright so today is supposed to be significant somehow for the Pascal extension talks.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Alright so today is supposed to be significant somehow for the Pascal extension talks.
              Really hope we trade him, whether today or by the deadline. We need to officially retool around Scottie with younger complimentary pieces. Last night's game proved that even further.

Comment

Really hope we trade him, whether today or by the deadline. We need to officially retool around Scottie with younger complimentary pieces. Last night's game proved that even further.
                I think we are mostly all thinking the same way in terms of a future without Pascal on the team. I just have a difficult time stomaching the possibility of dragging this out to the end of the season and into the summer. What a colossal waste of opportunity and time.

Comment

• Trade Pascal for a poo-poo platter, lose him for nothing or overpay him (if he’ll even accept) are your options. Great job.

Comment

• D-Day

Clown management still hasn't pull the trigger, the value keeps dropping.
                    We all want the rebuild, except this Playboy, he still thinks he can win with this roster...LOL..
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Raps seem to not mind letting their free agents walk for nothing. Cap space hasn't been a friend to this team in the past so not sure why they would value it now. Is the plan to let Pascal walk and secure OG to an overpay?

2024-2025 starting line-up of DS, GT, OG, SB and JP?
                      Last edited by LJ2; Sat Dec 30, 2023, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Siakam proved you're wrong. He is literally the only good player we have other than Scottie. He's also shown that he and Scottie can play well together.

The problem is the players around them suck and that includes OG.

I'm not trading Siakam unless a team gives us a 1st or a good young player like Ivey or Bufkin. As for, OG, I'm completely off the bandwagon.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Siakam proved you're wrong. He is literally the only good player we have other than Scottie. He's also shown that he and Scottie can play well together.

The problem is the players around them suck and that includes OG.

I'm not trading Siakam unless a team gives us a 1st or a good young player like Ivey or Bufkin. As for, OG, I'm completely off the bandwagon.
                          Pascal is a great player but they do not fit well at all. Still need the same exact space to operate and Pascal is not defending for shit, it's a 2 way game and everyone is ignoring how awful he's been on defense. Scottie needs to play with an elite guard who spaces the floor not another PF. The only way to surround Scottie with players who fit is to deal Pascal, we can't have a max player who is 30, can't shoot and plays the same position as Scottie.

Comment

• Not to mention moving Pascal might be the best way to salvage Jak.

Comment

• Pascal and Scottie have played well together the last couple of weeks. The rest of the team has been complete dog shit.

Comment

Pascal is a great player but they do not fit well at all. Still need the same exact space to operate and Pascal is not defending for shit, it's a 2 way game and everyone is ignoring how awful he's been on defense. Scottie needs to play with an elite guard who spaces the floor not another PF. The only way to surround Scottie with players who fit is to deal Pascal, we can't have a max player who is 30, can't shoot and plays the same position as Scottie.
                                think the bold was definitely true last year but this year not so much. scottie hit 7 threes last night and attempted 15 (!). moreover he is hitting all manner of them, it's not like he's not being guarded.

not sure i'm sold that keeping them together is the right move yet, but they have fit much better together as an inside-out scoring threat with both of them playmaking lately.

the problem is the rest of the roster. i like that someone seems to have talked to dennis about his useage but he's still too involved. everything needs to go through scottie or pascal.

the two man game between dennis and mcdaniels in crunch time last night was a farce. all you can do is laugh at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X