No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta agree with golden and KeonClark. Passing on Skal might end up being a mistake by Ujiri.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Gotta agree with golden and KeonClark. Passing on Skal might end up being a mistake by Ujiri.
      I think there could have been another NBA conspiracy at play here. A screw job, if you will. It probably went down something like this on draft night:

Adam Silver (on the phone): OK, Masai. Raptors are up. You have 5 minutes to make your pick.

Masai (1 second later): Toronto Raptors pick Skal Labissierre.

Adam Silver (calls back, 4 minutes and 50 seconds later): I heard something about Picskal. Did you say Pascal??

Masai: No, no, no! I said "we'll pick Skal". We want to pick Skal.......

Silver: Pascal it is.

Masai: Wait! Stop! No! No!!!

Silver (click): With the 27th pick, the Toronto Raptors.....

Comment

20 points against the world champs. Looked like the right pick to me.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Heck of a game from him. Warriors really blew their transition D, really opened up a lot for him, and to his credit he hit his threes. I was doubtful of the choice to start him but it definitely paid off.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I think he got lucky. He played well and made the most of his opportunities but I would still rather have OG playing all of his minutes, especially when JV is back.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
              Heck of a game from him. Warriors really blew their transition D, really opened up a lot for him, and to his credit he hit his threes. I was doubtful of the choice to start him but it definitely paid off.
              Siakams confidence was out of this world after the 2nd made 3. Even demar was handing him the ball and letting him make the decisions. It was a surreal few minute span in the 3rd quarter lol
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He's better than Noguiera, don't even argue with me.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  I don't know about "better" necessarily but he's far less frustrating, definitely.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    He looked bigger, faster and stronger. Definitely put in the work and it shows.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Well if bebe good play more than 10 minutes without losing an ankle. Trying to figure out where I'd seen him before, then I remembered he was in that unbreakable movie!!

Bebe be like "my arch nemesis..stairs"
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Stud.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Well if bebe good play more than 10 minutes without losing an ankle. Trying to figure out where I'd seen him before, then I remembered he was in that unbreakable movie!!

Bebe be like "my arch nemesis..stairs"
                          Underrated post right here.

Comment

Thing that impressed me the most was the confidence. Not being in the rotation for the first 3 games and you come out and do that against the world champs. Very impressive. That's how you know he's putting in the work. You don't have that type confidence if your not. Props to P skill.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Heard Stackhouse say once you don't expect P skills to have skills because he is such a high energy player. Most of the time those type players aren't skilled.

Pascal is skilled. That's why he averaged 20+ points in college and was G league finals MVP. The guy can play.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                                Underrated post right here.
                                Meh, Bebe isn't actually that injury prone as far as I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X