No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can't believe we drafted Pascal where we did. Cheers to the Raptors scouting team, you earned your pay on that one.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      I hate Draymond so much. He is the player I hate most in the NBA. I hate him for his bitching and his kicking and I hate everything else about him.

Any other player I could come to grips with. I wouldn't want Melo or Dwight but I'd get over it.

But not Draymond. That guy represents the worst of sports in my opinion.

I wouldn't take ten of him for one Pascal. The two are completely antithetical. Despite my earlier doubts Pascal represents the pinnacle of what Masai has achieved here, and he should be off limits except for a deal for a star under team control for several years, like Beal.
      So true. Pascal really is the embodiment of the Masai Ujiri prototype player: underdog, strong work ethic, high character, humble, high motor, toughness, quick feet, athletic and of course........ wingspan. Basketball without Borders grad is the cherry on top.

Comment

• True or false, Raptors are using Siakam in the same manner the Bucks are using Giannis? Is Giannis a good comparison for Siakam and can he get in the same quadrant as GA, in the next couple of years?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          True or false, Raptors are using Siakam in the same manner the Bucks are using Giannis? Is Giannis a good comparison for Siakam and can he get in the same quadrant as GA, in the next couple of years?
          True, true and false.

Doubt he will ever be as good as Giannis, but they have very similar playstyles. Attacks the rim, uses their length to finish, good ball handling and good playmaking. They are also similar in that if they develop a respectable 3 point shot, their game opens up significantly.

Comment

• I love that the Lowry-Siakam touchdown passes are spreading like a virus and other guys are running the floor to get in in that action too.

Am I the only one who suspects Pascal might struggle in the playoffs? Take away his space, defend those fast breaks - there are counters to his pet moves that teams don't bother with during the season but will focus on in a 7 game series. Fortunately his passing is good, want to see him continue to make good passes away from help defence.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              I love that the Lowry-Siakam touchdown passes are spreading like a virus and other guys are running the floor to get in in that action too.

Am I the only one who suspects Pascal might struggle in the playoffs? Take away his space, defend those fast breaks - there are counters to his pet moves that teams don't bother with during the season but will focus on in a 7 game series. Fortunately his passing is good, want to see him continue to make good passes away from help defence.
              I'm worried about that too. He fell off last playoffs and as you said people will be forcusing in on his pet moves more in the playoffs. And usually theres less fast breaks/transition game. I hope he proves me wrong
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• who runs raps twitter acct

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  I love that the Lowry-Siakam touchdown passes are spreading like a virus and other guys are running the floor to get in in that action too.

IMO, if teams start selling out their offensive rebounding to take away the fast break, that helps fix one of the weaknesses that comes with Serge at C. And if they start selling out coverages to take away Siakam, and open up looks for Lowry, Leonard, Green and Ibaka in the process? Please let them do so.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    who runs raps twitter acct

Lol, they already deleted the tweet. Thank goodness the internet never forgets.

Comment

• Siakam last year: 7.5 points, 4.5 rebounds, 2 assists on 51/22/62 splits

Siakam this year: 15 points, 6.5 rebounds, 2.5 assists on 64/36/78 splits

He's now scored 20+ three times in his last five games, and is shooting 71% from the field (6-9 from three!) in that span
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Siakam last year: 7.5 points, 4.5 rebounds, 2 assists on 51/22/62 splits

He's now scored 20+ three times in his last five games, and is shooting 71% from the field (6-9 from three!) in that span
                        I can't believe he's hitting 3's. He's hitting 3's! 43% in the month of November!!

Kind of thought it wouldn't actually happened, he looked so bad until now.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Siakam has it.

Pure clutch.

Embraces the moment, steps up, didn't shy from starting in his rookie season, isn't shying from the champs.

Points on the board for the Ujiri clique's drafting credentials.

Comment

• my mistake
                            Last edited by Raptor Jesus; Fri Nov 30, 2018, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Siakam last year: 7.5 points, 4.5 rebounds, 2 assists on 51/22/62 splits

S.R. wrote: View Post
                              I can't believe he's hitting 3's. He's hitting 3's! 43% in the month of November!!

Kind of thought it wouldn't actually happened, he looked so bad until now.
                              Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                              Siakam has it.

Pure clutch.

Embraces the moment, steps up, didn't shy from starting in his rookie season, isn't shying from the champs.

Points on the board for the Ujiri clique's drafting credentials.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Siakam is the Giannis light we didnt see coming and hoped it was Bruno that would be that guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X