X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Wiggins, Kuminga and Payton are worth around $39M. Pascal around $38M.
    Haven't watched a ton of Kuminga, but he does strike me as another one of those low IQ athletic types. A Pascal to Warriors trade would've been so much more enticing before the 2021 draft.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Any move for Pascal has to get a return of a young player close to the timeline of Scottie and hopefully OG if he sticks around but keeping in mind the most important factor, someone who would fit Scottie’s game if management’s intention which it seems very obvious…. is to move forward with Scottie as the centerpiece.

The Atlanta rumor with Hunter and AJ Griffin may still not be totally off the table, both teams may revisit it again. My reservation is that, is either Hunter or AJ Griffin pieces or both who can complement Scottie’s game? That’s Darko again to figure out if that move is to happen.

would still like for Masai and Webster to inquire about Lauri.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    How in the world would they be able to afford Pascal unless Klay or Draymond were coming back in the trade?
    Wiggins, Kuminga and Payton are worth around $39M. Pascal around $38M.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    How in the world would they be able to afford Pascal unless Klay or Draymond were coming back in the trade?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I'd go Pascal for Wiggins and Podz. Not a lot, but Wiggins would be cheaper and I really like Podz as a prospect. He just won't get any time on the Warriors playing behind Steph and Paul.

Plus Wiggins is one of the leagues best Tatum stoppers. Need one of those to get through the East.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Just found out there's been a fairly good amount of Bay Area articles around Pascal.
    They seem to like him over there.

'That perhaps leaves Siakam as the biggest fish in the waters this offseason, and one the Warriors would do backflips over landing.

The 6-foot-9 forward has the versatility to play three through five, is a good defender, can operate without the ball in his hands and is at his best when he's the second or third option, as he would be behind Curry and a healthy Klay Thompson.

In truth, Siakam is the perfect Warriors player. He's intelligent, versatile, a good shot creator, a load to handle in transition and, at 27, should be entering the prime of his career.'

https://www.nbcsportsbayarea.com/nba...cated/1146468/

Tbh, Pascal wo
    uld really thrive there.
    He will go back to 2019 Pascal, the most ideal version of himself.
    It makes sense. Playing beside Steph and Klay, Pascal would have field day.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    I suggested this already.

Utah is struggling right off the bat, they may eventually make changes and probably sell low on Markkanen and Sexton. Take a huge risk on a rental/ flight risk like Pascal and Malachi, reset and free up some cap space in the offseason.

Pascal + Malachi for Lauri and Sexton.

Lauri not too shabby with his rebounding skills, average around 8RPG, off the chart ORTG almost comparable DRTG with Pascal. He does complement so well with Scottie and Yak as he can expand the floor for those two to do their PnR while Lauri and OG can be at their sweet spot from outside. He still has two years left at around $18M. His durability is a concern with history of injuries.

Sexton can be a great back up guard for Dennis.

I am fan of Markkanen’s game and he is only 26.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

Definitely
    Just found out there's been a fairly good amount of Bay Area articles around Pascal.
    They seem to like him over there.

'That perhaps leaves Siakam as the biggest fish in the waters this offseason, and one the Warriors would do backflips over landing.

The 6-foot-9 forward has the versatility to play three through five, is a good defender, can operate without the ball in his hands and is at his best when he's the second or third option, as he would be behind Curry and a healthy Klay Thompson.

In truth, Siakam is the perfect Warriors player. He's intelligent, versatile, a good shot creator, a load to handle in transition and, at 27, should be entering the prime of his career.'

https://www.nbcsportsbayarea.com/nba...cated/1146468/

Tbh, Pascal wo
    uld really thrive there.
    He will go back to 2019 Pascal, the most ideal version of himself.
    Last edited by Kagemusha; Mon Nov 13, 2023, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    Golden State Warriors Receive: Pascal Siakam

Dallas Mavericks Receive: Andrew Wiggins

Toronto Raptors Receive: Tim Hardaway Jr., Gary Payton II, Jonathan Kuminga, Josh Green, 2026 First-Round Pick (DAL), 2028 First-Round Pick (GSW)

yes?
    Definitely

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    To Raps: Lavine & Vucevic
    To Bulls: Pascal & Yak

Raps get shooters to put around Scottie.
    Bulls get non-shooters to put around DeRozan. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Golden State Warriors Receive: Pascal Siakam

Dallas Mavericks Receive: Andrew Wiggins

Toronto Raptors Receive: Tim Hardaway Jr., Gary Payton II, Jonathan Kuminga, Josh Green, 2026 First-Round Pick (DAL), 2028 First-Round Pick (GSW)

yes?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I think a LaVine for Pascal swap makes more sense (even better if we can get Caruso in the deal). LaVine doesn't always step up and he's a big reason why Chicago is mediocre. But Pascal would thrive next to Vucevic.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Pascal on Denver would be great for example.. but they have Gordon playing that role and he's much cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I don't really think Pascal + Gobert is a good fit. KAT allows Gobert to roam the paint. Pascal needs to play with KAT for it to work better.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    I'm not even a fan of his, but does a trade of Pascal for Towns make any sense? Probably a better fit between Gobert/Pascal and Scottie/Towns, but never been a big fan of Towns. Just doesn't seem like he's very motivated.
    Wolves are doing really well right now. So I don't think they are in any rush for a trade

Leave a comment:

Working...
X