Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    Siakam was so good defensively that even though he was bad offensively they had to play him.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    It also depends on how many games Pascal misses because of his shoulder. If it's a full month then he's likely not getting in.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Will Pascal be an all-star next season? This is his competition in the front-court:

Sure-fire Locks: Durant, Giannis, Tatum and Embiid

Previous all-stars: Butler, Bam, Vucevic, Randle, Middleton, Sabonis, Hayward

Potential first-time all-stars: Clint Capela, John Collins, Jerami Grant, Tobias Harris

It'll come down to team record. Top 2-3 seeds usually et 2 all-stars in, top 4-5 usually get 1 in (though the one we get in might be Lowry or Fred)

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

What about Jimmy Butler? He didn't make it this year either and he had some ridiculously good advanced stats... his best year ever and great raw stats. Like head and shoulders above Pascal. Jerami Grant also had good stats....he's a very similar player to Pascal. I could see Collins getting some recognition now that he's been on the big stage in the playoffs.
    Butler didn't play a lot of games so was basically out of the running. Grant plays for the Pistons.. and they could have one of the worst records in the East again. Collins could definitely get some recognition.. but do they take two Hawks players and no Raptors if they are neck and neck in the standings?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah I think so.. The league likes to have at least one guy be represented from each team.. or more specifically each playoff team. If the Raptors hover around 5-6-7-8 while the votes are tallied, Siakam will get in as I think he'll be the best Raptor next season. At least based on box score raw stats, which the all-star vote getters like to use.

I think Bam falls short. I don't think Miami will be as good next year and are heading to the lottery.
    What about Jimmy Butler? He didn't make it this year either and he had some ridiculously good advanced stats... his best year ever and great raw stats. Like head and shoulders above Pascal. Jerami Grant also had good stats....he's a very similar player to Pascal. I could see Collins getting some recognition now that he's been on the big stage in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X