Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gonzz wrote: View Post
    I predicted in the game thread at the half that Siakam would set a new personal best. Little did I know that he wouldn’t take any shots in the fourth. Lo and behold he set a personal best in rebounds.
    The way he is growing you could predict he's going to set a personal best every game and be correct 30% of the time.

    Comment


    • Coaches should have this guy in the allstar game.

      Comment


      • Easily an all star this year.

        The Hawks team that won 60 games a few years ago had 4 all stars on their team. Why can't the Raptors have 3? and Siakam btw is more than deserving.
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • Fury wrote: View Post
          Easily an all star this year.

          The Hawks team that won 60 games a few years ago had 4 all stars on their team. Why can't the Raptors have 3? and Siakam btw is more than deserving.
          I agree that Siakam has been playing at an all-star level for us.

          I want to see play at the all-star game for more than just that reason, though. I'm not sure that he can turn his motor down enough to not run circles around the Sunday-afternoon-snoozefest pace of an ordinary all-star game. That's the sort of thing which should make the ASG much more entertaining to watch than usual.

          Comment


          • LJ2 wrote: View Post
            I'm still a bit skeptical about Pascal as it pertains to handing him a big contract. He fits in really well right now, but if Kawhi walks then teams can start paying more attention to him. His skills are...rudimentary still and he doesn't have a particularly high basketball IQ or great defensive awareness. When to the Raptors have to make him an offer by?
            I think some of your critisisms are exactly why he should ask for a huge contract. He has turned his athletic ability (with a decent skillset) into genuine production and impact. A year or two of developing skills and we could be talking about all nba rather than all star.

            Comment


            • This dude might have superstar potential. He's so fucking good it's insane.

              Comment


              • Kids COLD

                Comment


                • Most uncontroversial Raptor ever. Nothing but love for this stud.

                  Comment


                  • What a complete game tonight. 3's, transition, passing, driving, rebounding, defence, free throws, the whole nine, even a midrange fadeaway. All-star next year, book it.
                    2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

                    Comment


                    • Pascal is so good. He's come so far so fast from being completely out of his depth starting in his rookie year.

                      Kind of making it look like we might have a star to pitch Kawhi on playing beside already, with Lowry and Gasol providing the past-prime star names for the sales pitch.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

                      Comment


                      • Didn't catch the game, but saw some of the highlights. Pascal had a good game. Jeremy Lin didn't know what hit him

                        Comment


                        • LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Didn't catch the game, but saw some of the highlights. Pascal had a good game. Jeremy Lin didn't know what hit him
                          It was more than a good game. He took over on an extrememly shorthanded night and FVV had the game of his career

                          Comment


                          • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            It was more than a good game. He took over on an extrememly shorthanded night and FVV had the game of his career
                            I'm sure he did. I'm just pointing out who it was against. Plenty of reasons to be excited about Siakam even before yesterdays outburst.

                            Comment


                            • DanH wrote: View Post
                              Pascal is so good. He's come so far so fast from being completely out of his depth starting in his rookie year.

                              Kind of making it look like we might have a star to pitch Kawhi on playing beside already, with Lowry and Gasol providing the past-prime star names for the sales pitch.
                              IF he stayed, by next year Siakam could easily a legitimate 1B scorer averaging 21 a game. Lowry and Gasol even with another half step back would be quality starters that can bursts of stardom. We could be even better next year with no other moves just a full year of those 4 getting to know each other.

                              Please stay
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • I swear he is improving as the season goes on. That stepback jumpshot was smooth. If he develops a mid range game such as the step back out of the post, a fadeaway or a pull up, he can easily average 20 or 25 points a game.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X