No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clips I saw and word about how he was doing so well with nba’ers in that alternate summer league (forget the name) wasnt sure how theyd convert this year but it was all true. His improvement arc is off the charts. Even if it dropped down a bit hed still be an all star easily this time next year. Hes just a natural that with playing time the skies the limit. I know he was clear but that breakaway dunk was amazing i thought it was a finger role but that canadarm extended and popped it. So good at utilizing the glass and he makes a lot of it all look easy.

Raptor for life!

Comment

• Let's just say it. Everyone see's the similarities in his game to Giannis.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        I swear he is improving as the season goes on. That stepback jumpshot was smooth. If he develops a mid range game such as the step back out of the post, a fadeaway or a pull up, he can easily average 20 or 25 points a game.
        That's the counter to face guarding him, if he knocks down the midrange or has a step back/slash quick pull up he's effectively in double team and deny territory. Which would make Kawhi much better. Add to that 2 years ago he was in the G League and 2 years before that playing soccer or whatever and he's basically anti-bruno matter. With MVPs on the horizon.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          Let's just say it. Everyone see's the similarities in his game to Giannis.
          It's hard to come up with another player that combines those inhuman strides with such skill and finesse. Kevin Durant is another, but he's a shooting guard

Comment

• He looked like a star last night.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• Man, so proud of my son.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Screw AD, this kid has got the goods. A jumpshot away from being a superstar. I'm glad pascal wasnt involved in any trade. We better off long term with him over AD. This kids the future.

Comment

• This thread almost fell off the front page

Congrats to the SPICEGOD

44/10/3blks

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post

This thread almost fell off the front page

Congrats to the SPICEGOD

44/10/3blks
                      We thought 905 and Biosteel were for Bruno but now Masai's plan has been revealed
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• If he actually got the foul calls or learned the Harden flop, he'd average 25+ easily by shooting 10FTs a game.

Comment

• I said it in the game thread ill say it again. DELL DEMPS FUCKED UP. Wouldn't trade this guy for 1 year of AD
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• He’s officially graduated from Homeless Man’s Giannis to Baby Giannis
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              He’s officially graduated from Homeless Man’s Giannis to Baby Giannis
                              I dunno man, he’s at least toddler Giannis, if not tween.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                He’s officially graduated from Homeless Man’s Giannis to Baby Giannis
                                Middle class Giannis. He now makes 80k and drives a 2018 Hyundai
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X