Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 007 wrote: View Post
    He’s officially graduated from Homeless Man’s Giannis to Baby Giannis
    Pfft, let's see Giannis go 4-5 from 3.

    Siakam > Giannis.

    Comment


    • Joey wrote: View Post
      Pfft, let's see Giannis go 4-5 from 3.

      Siakam > Giannis.
      Blistering hot take Joey, on the money!

      Comment


      • There will be no tear down and tank in the Raps future. Siakam is too damn good, and OG is showing similar potential. Masai is pretty fucking good at finding those late 1st round diamonds in the rough. I'll take a Bruno every now and then if it means getting a Siakam and OG.

        Comment


        • Primer wrote: View Post
          There will be no tear down and tank in the Raps future. Siakam is too damn good, and OG is showing similar potential. Masai is pretty fucking good at finding those late 1st round diamonds in the rough. I'll take a Bruno every now and then if it means getting a Siakam and OG.
          And actually, as much heat as Masai took for the Bruno pick, Bruno actually has a guaranteed NBA contract now. 3 guys taken ahead of him (Payne, Young and Ennis) are no longer in the NBA as well as 5 of the 10 guys taken after Bruno.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

          Comment


          • Proud of him. One of the hardest workers in the league

            Comment


            • 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              And actually, as much heat as Masai took for the Bruno pick, Bruno actually has a guaranteed NBA contract now. 3 guys taken ahead of him (Payne, Young and Ennis) are no longer in the NBA as well as 5 of the 10 guys taken after Bruno.

              Comment


              • amazing how he looks frail-ish but has good strength and can't be pushed around. wait till he puts on more beef

                Comment


                • Primer wrote: View Post
                  There will be no tear down and tank in the Raps future. Siakam is too damn good, and OG is showing similar potential. Masai is pretty fucking good at finding those late 1st round diamonds in the rough. I'll take a Bruno every now and then if it means getting a Siakam and OG.
                  Bruno doesn't look like a total loss. The 2 years away from 2 years away assessment was bang on. If Bruno was a rookie selected in 2018 draft & playing for the Grizz now at the age of 23, you would think he is impressive.

                  Comment


                  • Have to repeat this comment from William Lou on the front page.

                    Siakam’s meteoric rise has been the most enjoyable part of the season. He came into the year not even having secured a spot in the starting lineup, and now he’s the go-to player whenever Kawhi Leonard sits. He’s like if you condensed DeMar DeRozan’s first 7 seasons into the span of 4 months.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                    Comment



                    • Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • S.R. wrote: View Post
                        We thought 905 and Biosteel were for Bruno but now Masai's plan has been revealed
                        I think Bruno was picked to GET the 905 and Biosteel. Which were for all the prospects thereafter. Bruno was the sales pitch.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

                        Comment


                        • I thought it was a given that Siakim gets MIP, but D'Angelo Russell has got to be a serious contender for that award. In any event, who would have thought Pascal would be the #2 on this team? Wow, what a season...I knew he had potential but sweet christmas...this is something else!!

                          Comment


                          • The Great One wrote: View Post

                            Good for them. Distance can't separate true love

                            Comment


                            • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              Good for them. Distance can't separate true love
                              Ones a serious cop, sent from eastern Europe to fight crime in the big apple.

                              The other? A brazen young detective where the only thing faster than his gun, is his mouth.

                              Together they are: yak. And. Skills.

                              Bad guys beware

                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Ones a serious cop, sent from eastern Europe to fight crime in the big apple.

                                The other? A brazen young detective where the only thing faster than his gun, is his mouth.

                                Together they are: yak. And. Skills.

                                Bad guys beware

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X