Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    So.. should we go through the 2018 Offseason thread and highlight posters that were including Pascal in various trades?
    Don't have to go back that far. People were talking about Pascal for Bradley Beal, just before the all-star break. That said, I would still (grudgingly) include Pascal in a trade for Anthony Davis.

    Comment


    • In Bucks - Piston game the announcer mentioned that Casey told him that Thon Maker reminds him of a young Pascal Siakam.

      Comment


      • golden wrote: View Post

        Don't have to go back that far. People were talking about Pascal for Bradley Beal, just before the all-star break. That said, I would still (grudgingly) include Pascal in a trade for Anthony Davis.
        no thanks. i'm over anthony davis. dude cant even play a full season ever. and now that siakam can actually hit 3 pointers, i dont think i'd even trade them straight up.

        Comment


        • Zak24gege wrote: View Post

          I love what Siakam is doing and he is truly deserving of any accolades and awards (MIP) he is receiving, BUT let's maybe take a pause before he is declared a superstar or the next MVP...Not picking on you, Truth Teller, it's just that Pascal does have areas of his game that need improving for him to reach the next level. A reliable mid-range jump shot and playmaking for others that don't result in turnovers are the ones that come to mind. His story is compelling, his progress is amazing and the Raptors are fortunate to have him as a starter alongside Kawhi, Kyle, Marc and Danny. Without him, this team would not be in it's current position. Just keeping it real...
          i dont think anyone is legit calling him a superstar RIGHT NOW, but there is such a thing as superstars with weaknesses. harden. steph. dwayne wade in his prime. giannis. etc etc. basically anyone besides prime lebron.
          Last edited by iblastoff; Sun Apr 21st, 2019, 12:29 AM.

          Comment



          • Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sun Apr 21st, 2019, 12:51 AM.

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Top 10 is stretching it. Chris Bosh in his prime was a lot better player than Siakam and he was never in the top 10 conversation.

                Best case scenario is top 25.
                What it do baybeeee!!

                Comment


                • The Great One wrote: View Post

                  Top 10 is stretching it. Chris Bosh in his prime was a lot better player than Siakam and he was never in the top 10 conversation.

                  Best case scenario is top 25.
                  I'd say he's basically already in the Top-25 conversation. I know I'd be hard pressed to name 25 other players I'd take over him.
                  In terms of overall contributions, Siakam was 28th in the league in Fantasy Rankings ... so that's a thing.

                  And prime-Bosh wasn't close to the defender that Pascal has turned into, and he still has lots of time to grow.
                  Last edited by Joey; Mon Apr 22nd, 2019, 07:58 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Joey wrote: View Post

                    I'd say he's basically already in the Top-25 conversation. I know I'd be hard pressed to name 25 other players I'd take over him.
                    In terms of overall contributions, Siakam was 28th in the league in Fantasy Rankings ... so that's a thing.

                    And prime-Bosh wasn't close to the defender that Pascal has turned into, and he still has lots of time to grow.
                    I'll wait until next season to see if Pascal improves further before I throw his name around top 10, but he definitely has the potential.

                    Comment


                    • Joey wrote: View Post

                      I'd say he's basically already in the Top-25 conversation. I know I'd be hard pressed to name 25 other players I'd take over him.
                      In terms of overall contributions, Siakam was 28th in the league in Fantasy Rankings ... so that's a thing.

                      And prime-Bosh wasn't close to the defender that Pascal has turned into, and he still has lots of time to grow.
                      I don't really have a problem if he's in your top 25.

                      As for Siakam/Bosh. This version of Siakam is not a better player than prime CB4. He still has lots of time to grow sure, but can he ever be as good as CB4? i'm not sure.
                      What it do baybeeee!!

                      Comment


                      • The Great One wrote: View Post

                        I don't really have a problem if he's in your top 25.

                        As for Siakam/Bosh. This version of Siakam is not a better player than prime CB4. He still has lots of time to grow sure, but can he ever be as good as CB4? i'm not sure.
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • He's in the top 25 for MVP, why the fuck do they keep prattling on about MIP. It's such a lame award.

                            Comment


                            • Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              He's in the top 25 for MVP, why the fuck do they keep prattling on about MIP. It's such a lame award.
                              Look at MIP as the bridge between Rookie of the Year and MVP

                              Comment


                              • Pascal, the international man of mystery, nails the podium question in French. Well played

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X