Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Don't waste your time showing stats to TRex.
    All man. All amazing.

    Comment


    • Apollo wrote: View Post



      Let's look anyway:
      That's not fair.

      Chris Bosh when he was here was the MAIN focus of the defence. And the second best player during his time here was who? Calderon?



      Comment


      • The Great One wrote: View Post

        That's not fair.

        Chris Bosh when he was here was the MAIN focus of the defence. And the second best player during his time here was who? Calderon?


        Bosh rarely got double teamed. Bosh also had the offensive plays run through him. Siakim is at times fighting for the scraps. He's like JYD with offensive skills.

        Comment


        • The Great One wrote: View Post

          That's not fair.

          Chris Bosh when he was here was the MAIN focus of the defence. And the second best player during his time here was who? Calderon?


          Bosh's numbers are mostly his Miami Heat playoff games when he was in the exact same role as Siakam (beta PF to an alpha SF). It's an excellent comparison. There's really only 6 games out of the 89 that hurt Bosh (his 1st playoff as a Raptor). Even then, Siakam wasn't even a starter for a ton of his games and his numbers this year are so astronomically good, they bring him up to Bosh's level.

          Comment


          • "Even then, Siakam wasn't even a starter for a ton of his games and his numbers this year are so astronomically good, they bring him up to Bosh's level."
            Yup, that's the part that most people haven't even realized yet.

            Comment


            • 32 points in the NBA finals and I remind you:
              Pascal did not make the rookie/sophomore game at all star weekend LAST year. Like in 2018!

              Comment


              • rudy bargnani wrote: View Post
                32 points in the nba finals and i remind you:
                Pascal did not make the rookie/sophomore game at all star weekend last year. Like in 2018!
                mip

                Comment


                • T-Rex: where you at?

                  Comment


                  • Pascal was 14 for 17.. Amazing!

                    Comment


                    • planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Pascal was 14 for 17.. Amazing!
                      12 for 12 after t rex said "a Pascal shot is like a turnover"
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                      Comment


                      • What a stud. Even with all the team culture, load management, high quality medical staff, great city, great organization, and the team winning, Pascal might still be the single best reason the team can pitch to Kawhi to stay.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

                        Comment


                        • superstar siakam

                          Comment


                          • Zainab wrote: View Post

                            mip
                            At this rate he might the front runner for Finals MVP.

                            Comment


                            • DanH wrote: View Post
                              What a stud. Even with all the team culture, load management, high quality medical staff, great city, great organization, and the team winning, Pascal might still be the single best reason the team can pitch to Kawhi to stay.
                              I think they'll want to pitch him more than a return of the same cast regardless. But Spicy is a good start

                              Comment


                              • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                                I think they'll want to pitch him more than a return of the same cast regardless. But Spicy is a good start
                                The pitch was obvious from the start: come back with the same cast (bunch of solid vets and a few promising younger role players) for another run, then the year after we have loads of cap room to lure a star or keep the team together, whichever he prefers.

                                What we didn't expect at the start of the year was to be able to add "budding star already on team" to that pitch.

                                Not sure how they even go about pitching more than keeping the band together for next season.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X